Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's EXTRA SPECIAL idiot on the phone in

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
This was obviously Mcghee's plan - piss off Leon so that he buggers off and we use his wages to entice Roy Keane to the Old Trafford of the South.

Q.E.D.

:lolol:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I expect there's a "consortium" just waiting in the wings ready to pay Keanes' wages. They can't be named of course because it's such a top secret plan but they're out there. In someone's imagination...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Fair play for Harty and Hawsey for having the fuckwit radar turned on full blast tonight. I thought they coped pretty well with the BINFEST that the show turned into with the village idiot convention taking it in turns to call the magic number

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Why has Keane gone to Celtic where he will be behind Adam Virgo in the pecking order?

He should have signed for us and my cousin Jim's hamburger stall could have subbed his wages.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:, Scott was top-class.

what did he say - if it was something completely ridiculous, i get the feeling it may have been someone posing as me again....

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Scotty M said:
what did he say - if it was something completely ridiculous, i get the feeling it may have been someone posing as me again....

Said the whole back four was dump when asked who should replace them, "erm McShane"

Well done :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Redhead said:
Said the whole back four was dump when asked who should replace them, "erm McShane"

Well done :thumbsup:
[/QUOTE0]

Brilliant, what a fool :bounce: was it not you scott?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
BUTTERBALL said:
They didn't call me back. I was going to suggest that we sign Steven Gerrard and ask Roman Abramovich for a loan.

I hear they have a fairly unknown player who could do a job, Terry John or something else like that!

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
To quote the words of the legendary Sir Geoffrey Boycott, 'The man was a fooking idiot'
Happy Xmas, War is over, but Blair shouldn't have gone there in the first place!!!!!!:albion:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Harty said:
To quote the words of the legendary Sir Geoffrey Boycott, 'The man was a fooking idiot'
Happy Xmas, War is over, but Blair shouldn't have gone there in the first place!!!!!!:albion:

Harty could you kindly correct a statement from the last phone in as the block booking at BHAFC v Hull was ASC Strikers and not Hove Park Colts :angry: :angry:

You know it makes sense :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Harty said:
Job done hombre:clap:

Thank you I would hate them to be given ANY credit as you know too well the rivalry at the coal face of footie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here