Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's big TV debate

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Super Dave is young, has energy , a decent haircut and a nice suit. Brown is a tired, old sweaty well past his sell by date.

Vote Dave.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
yes we can!!!

obamalogo.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Nick Clegg - Came across very well, but it's all very easy to be an idealist when you have no chance of gaining power.

Gordon Brown - He's shit scared about the Tories and will use any opportunity to pal up to Clegg and have a dig at Dave. Running scared.

David Cameron - He'll suck your cock dry for your vote, but at the end of the day he's just another Tory wanker. No thanks.

All very depressing.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Nick Clegg - Came across very well, but it's all very easy to be an idealist when you have no chance of gaining power.

Gordon Brown - He's shit scared about the Tories and will use any opportunity to pal up to Clegg and have a dig at Dave. Running scared.

David Cameron - He'll suck your cock dry for your vote, but at the end of the day he's just another Tory wanker. No thanks.

All very depressing.

This is an accurate summary. :clap:

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
"Super Dave is young, has energy , a decent haircut and a nice suit. Brown is a tired, old sweaty well past his sell by date."
Quoted by Uncle "SAD" Speilberg.

Very shallow comment.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Why i hate politicians..........

Gordon the gopher Brown tonight "There are some six million careers in britain and ive met most of them"

................ Oh really Gorden how many is that then 700,000 or 95,000 or more than likely 4. Why feckin lie about such a thing.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
"Super Dave is young, has energy , a decent haircut and a nice suit. Brown is a tired, old sweaty well past his sell by date."
Quoted by Uncle "SAD" Speilberg.

Very shallow comment.

Do you take everything I say so seriously what a PLUM :laugh::facepalm:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
You seriously think that is a decent haircut?

Should have gone to specsavers

I didn't know Specsavers did haircuts now!

Cameron's closing speech summed him up for me - he can speak well and is full of inspirational claptrap, but actually says little and got called up on numerous occasions tonight.

The reaction seems to be to praise Clegg and I'm gonna be boring and agree. Came across well as a politician, and, since it matters now, he seems like a much more honest person than the other two - espcially the posh prat Cameron.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It appears the general consensus was that Clegg came out the best, which is a bit of a double edged sword in terms of our odd electoral system.

If he has gained votes, he better be hoping he's done it at the expense of both parties equally, since increasing his share could well see his hope of a hung parliament going down the drain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here