Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's big TV debate

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Cameron is a smug twat. Brown is a nerd. Clegg seems all right.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Switching over to Have I Got News For You at 9pm, I recommend others join me.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Clegg is doing OK, Cameron is coming across as smug and Brown is coming across as totally and utterly wooden.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They all seem to be gabbling in the rush to score points. Saw some footage of the old US equivalent debates and they seemed a lot less hurried. They need to slow it down tonight and give the impression they're at least attempting to engage brain before opening mouth.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
This is pretty shit really,no actual debate just small speeches and pre-planned answers! its obvious clegg is probably going to come of the best to people who are simply watching this to decide.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Did I hear Cameron correctly... He met a 40 year old black man who came to the UK at 6 and served in the Navy for 30 years!>!? The maths don't seem to add up!

Also every time Cameron speaks he has met someone that <insert apprioproate situation>

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
They all seem to be gabbling in the rush to score points. Saw some footage of the old US equivalent debates and they seemed a lot less hurried. They need to slow it down tonight and give the impression they're at least attempting to engage brain before opening mouth.

I dont think it helps that Alistair Stewart switches from one to another before they get a chance to finish.

I think its a flaw having 3 of them up there, there is no focussed debate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here