Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight the 3 way chant

Did you ever invent any of those songs? Or were they invented by discussions like this, that were held in pubs instead of on the internet?

Proceed as follows
North: East stand, give us a song, east stand east stand give us a song.
East: We're the east stand, we're the east stand Brighton boys
North: We're the north stand...
West: We're the west stand...
East: We're the east stand...

Note, it shouldn't go from West back to North as that would turn the 3 way chant back into the standard 2 way chant which, I'm sure you'll all agree, would be a disaster.

This is the only way to do it. Let's be loud and proud soon as we get the call from the North.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
We're the East, North, West Stand boys 3 way chant
After all the comments on the previous 3 way chant posts, lets try it again tonight. This could be our signature piece! I have taken all the suggestions on board. Are we all ageed then? apart from the few who do not want to join in, although that seems to be less at each game. The North Stand start with 'East Stand, East Stand, give us a song'

We're the East Stand, we're the East Stand, we're the East Stand Brighton Boys, then shout NORTH.
Followed by We're the North Stand, we're the North Stand, we're the North Stand Brighton Boys, then shout WESTFollowed by We're the West Stand, we're the West Stand, we're the West Stand Brighton Boys,then shout EAST, and then back to the East stand.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

I agree with this & will defo be one of those trying to get the east started. I just hope we dont get drowned out in the east by those not on NSC replying with "ALLLBIIIOOOONNN"

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Did you ever invent any of those songs? Or were they invented by discussions like this, that were held in pubs instead of on the internet?

Proceed as follows

Note, it shouldn't go from West back to North as that would turn the 3 way chant back into the standard 2 way chant which, I'm sure you'll all agree, would be a disaster.

Not in it for an argument, and I'll join in come what may, but I just think we're trying to force it, trying to create something that quite honestly doesn't need creating & maybe trying just a bit to hard.

If a chants going to happen, it will happen without trying to force the subject week after week on here.
As an aside, I've not heard this mentioned anywhere apart from NSC, which make me think it's very much an Internet thing, but don't get me wrong if it ever takes off it should be good as long as doesn't distract from what's going on on the pitch.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I don't think it's manufactured whatsoever, just needs a bit of coaxing. At the moment, North Stand/West Stand has worked a treat, and we just need to fit the East Stand into the singing. I don't think it's even really creating a signature (as 90% of it happens already), we just need a way to fit the East Stand in.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
There's more and more of us joining in now in the East Stand, although a lot of us haven't moved onto the standing up arms apart, hey ho, one step at a time folks.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
the east stand do sing it after the north but are drowned out by the west . if you look at the east stand when the west stand do their thing then you can see quite a few arms coming up . would be good if it worked as it gets everyone in the ground singing pretty much and ive never seen it at any other grounds

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
It's quite simply never going to happen. The vast majority of fans are not on NSC and the east can't be heard from the West. It'll always be North/West I'm afraid.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
We're the East Stand, we're the East Stand, we're the East Stand Brighton Boys, then shout NORTH.
Followed by We're the North Stand, we're the North Stand, we're the North Stand Brighton Boys, then shout WESTFollowed by We're the West Stand, we're the West Stand, we're the West Stand Brighton Boys,then shout EAST, and then back to the East stand.

:
You have to ditch the Brighton Boys bit, that is awful.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Proceed as follows

This is PERFECT.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's quite simply never going to happen. The vast majority of fans are not on NSC and the east can't be heard from the West. It'll always be North/West I'm afraid.

That's too pessimistic. It might not happen perfectly tonight - these things tend to be organic and take a bit of time, but with some perseverance it can happen - people will catch on.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I don't approve of the East Stand doing anything. Last time they really let rip I was so entertained that I completely missed Blackpool's opening goal.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
All you need is one cringeworthy, pre-match conducting session from Mr. Reynolds and everyone will have it!

(I'll be in the toilet for that bit though)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is PERFECT.
I'm not taking credit, this whole thing has been discussed a few weeks ago.

It's easy for the North to start (the song starters are on NSC) with 'East stand, give us a song, east stand east stand...'
The West will hear this, and it will help them learn to wait.

Worst case scenario, it'll go:
North: request
East: chant
North: chant
East & West: chant
North: chant
etc

which would still be pretty good

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Once again proven this is impossible. We sang to the east to give us a song with nothing on several occasions!!!! If your so keen why aren't you lot keeping up your end of the bargain?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
We need the masses I've if god forbid talk to the person next to you and ask them to join in, come on!

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Once again proven this is impossible. We sang to the east to give us a song with nothing on several occasions!!!! If your so keen why aren't you lot keeping up your end of the bargain?
Exactly this, at one point the whole of the north stand were singing at the east, and nothing ! Can we put it to bed now ?

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
Down the southern end of the East Stand there is a lot of noise but we don't always hear what's coming from the North Stand, especially when the away fans make a lot of noise. How about semaphore signals for us?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using a dodgy sense of humour!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here