Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight the 3 way chant

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
We're the East, North, West Stand boys 3 way chant
After all the comments on the previous 3 way chant posts, lets try it again tonight. This could be our signature piece! I have taken all the suggestions on board. Are we all ageed then? apart from the few who do not want to join in, although that seems to be less at each game. The North Stand start with 'East Stand, East Stand, give us a song'

We're the East Stand, we're the East Stand, we're the East Stand Brighton Boys, then shout NORTH.
Followed by We're the North Stand, we're the North Stand, we're the North Stand Brighton Boys, then shout WESTFollowed by We're the West Stand, we're the West Stand, we're the West Stand Brighton Boys,then shout EAST, and then back to the East stand.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
sound good to me, so it's east north, west, north, east right? Has so much potential, the last couple of games when the east and west have gone at the same time it's fizzled out which is a shame

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As NSC represents the minority of fans at the ground the only way it will work is if the East start it and the north will answer, I cannot see a three way happening tbh (even though we all fantasise about it :blush:)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's a vocal Mexican wave imo

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
The East are never going to start it. There's just not enough in there whom want to sing.

Singing only starts in the North or the West and for it to work. It needs to be the West that start it, then the north, then the east....back to the west etc.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
East- Get your act together, you HAVE to start this chant for it to be a 3 way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not too sure about all this "manufactured" atmosphere. It never used to be like this, we just used to sing songs.
Did you ever invent any of those songs? Or were they invented by discussions like this, that were held in pubs instead of on the internet?

Proceed as follows
North: East stand, give us a song, east stand east stand give us a song.
East: We're the east stand, we're the east stand Brighton boys
North: We're the north stand...
West: We're the west stand...
East: We're the east stand...

Note, it shouldn't go from West back to North as that would turn the 3 way chant back into the standard 2 way chant which, I'm sure you'll all agree, would be a disaster.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The East are never going to start it. There's just not enough in there whom want to sing.
There are, not there is, and who, not whom. D.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here