Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight as we celebrate, we should remember...

May 2, 2010
So basically your shit? Yeah we knew. But just in case....

:shit: :shit: :shit: :shit:

like to see how most clubs would do losing players like Watson/Hudson/Hill/Derry/Morrison/Fonte/Moses and bring in untried kids and journeymen past their prime? would be a bit like watching how Chelsea would do losing Terry/Essian/Lampard and Drogba.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I work with Palace fans so am really looking forward to going into work tomorrow and braying about their scoreline and their place in the Championship at length.:laugh:

like to see how most clubs would do losing players like Watson/Hudson/Hill/Derry/Morrison/Fonte/Moses and bring in untried kids and journeymen past their prime? would be a bit like watching how Chelsea would do losing Terry/Essian/Lampard and Drogba.

I feel your pain.

It's damn irksome having to live within your means, isn't it? Never mind, you'll get used to it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry I can't be bothered to read this thread... Can someone just tell me clearly what the Palace score actually was?

so it's ok for the clubs in the big 5 and 90% of all football clubs to spend recklessly and operate in an unsustainable way?

Hey little soldier. Turn that frown upside down.

sue_sue_04_27_07.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
<JAMESALEXANDERGORDON>

Derby County 5 Crystal Palace 0

</JAMESALEXANDERGORDON>

Are we sure that's right now...

So to confirm...

Derby scored 5 goals yestersay... And Palarse scored 0...

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

I truly do feel you're pain.

:dunce:

Sorry, Im heard of hearing...

- What was the Palace score again ??

5 - 0 !!

Look do I have to spell it out for you!

I'll do it again.

5 - 0 !:bounce::rave:

Is that big enough - I would attach a sound clip if I knew how!

Just in case the message isn't getting through.

PALARSE LOST 5 (Five) - 0 (Nil, Zilch, diddley squat) YESTERDAY!!!!!!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
so it's ok for the clubs in the big 5 and 90% of all football clubs to spend recklessly and operate in an unsustainable way?
Who said that?

No one, that's who. But I don't see how that is comparable to the Palace situation, as you yourself point out they can service their debts. Does that mean it's good or healthy for football, no, of course not, but at least they're not ripping off locals businesses, charities, and the taxman like you did.

And then went about spending once again, handing out five figures a week to Darren Ambrose, £5k a match to Edgar Davids, etc etc. It's funny that you say you have no midfield, I remember some Palace fan saying that with Garvan, Danns, and Ambrose you'd have the best midfield in the league. I guess it's not worked out. :laugh:

If you go down, hopefully you will along with Portsmouth, it will be nothing less than you deserve for being such a bunch of cheating spivs.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Who said that?

No one, that's who. But I don't see how that is comparable to the Palace situation, as you yourself point out they can service their debts. Does that mean it's good or healthy for football, no, of course not, but at least they're not ripping off locals businesses, charities, and the taxman like you did.

And then went about spending once again, handing out five figures a week to Darren Ambrose, £5k a match to Edgar Davids, etc etc. It's funny that you say you have no midfield, I remember some Palace fan saying that with Garvan, Danns, and Ambrose you'd have the best midfield in the league. I guess it's not worked out. :laugh:

If you go down, hopefully you will along with Portsmouth, it will be nothing less than you deserve for being such a bunch of cheating spivs.

*winner*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here