Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight as we celebrate, we should remember...

May 2, 2010
another thread about us again,pretty sad I'd say, we've no midfield,not scoring enough goals,not much money and have had 3 red cards already this season, no one has ever thought this season would be a stroll.You lot might as well put sticky threads up of every match we play.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
another thread about us again,pretty sad I'd say, we've no midfield,not scoring enough goals,not much money and have had 3 red cards already this season, no one has ever thought this season would be a stroll.You lot might as well put sticky threads up of every match we play.

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
should remember Villa Park 1990 then, when was the last time your lot played Liverpool in the league?

Not sure JE. I've only been to Anfield twice - in 83 and early nineties in the cup. Still - seeing my team win and draw at Anfield isn't a bad record. Over to you.

May 2, 2010
Not sure JE. I've only been to Anfield twice - in 83 and early nineties in the cup. Still - seeing my team win and draw at Anfield isn't a bad record. Over to you.

was that 1983?
there have been various wins and losses over the years we've won at SP and Anfield and beaten them in FA and LC, a small club like ourselves have to roll up our sleeves and do the best we can against all time huge clubs like the scum that are so called members of the "big 5" matches against teams like these are real David and Goliath battles, and clubs like ours should be commended if we get so much as a goal against these teams. You lot bang on about our financial problems yet these teams still operate at staggering losses;
Man U up to £600 million debt
Liverpool ditto
Chelsea; a Russian crook who has invested a billion and operate at losses of £70 million plus/year and have the highest salaries of any club in the UK of over £200 mill/year completely unsustainable,
Man City total investment approaching the half a £Billion mark again completely unsustainable.

But it's all ok as they can service thier debts!!:facepalm:

Last edited:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
if by some miracle we do go up this season, palace better not get f***ing relegated.

falmer would be absolutely buzzing if we play each other, i can see at least 30,000 applying for tickets for that one.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009

So basically your shit? Yeah we knew. But just in case....

:shit: :shit: :shit: :shit:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here