Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrows other League 1 Games

sfc1976

Feb 5, 2011
Makes you wonder if he's just saying these stupid things cos he knows he'll be out of a job if SCC don't go up.

The more outrageous statements he makes the more he's just making himself look a total and utter tosspot.

To be fair though the bookies do price us up as favs for practically every game we play (with the exception of when we play you no doubt), so if anything it's just a statement of fact. God knows why you get sound wound up about little old us, you're away and gone - enjoy it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
To be fair though the bookies do price us up as favs for practically every game we play (with the exception of when we play you no doubt), so if anything it's just a statement of fact. God knows why you get sound wound up about little old us, you're away and gone - enjoy it.

I think it's the fact that Adkins is obsessed with clinging onto this idea that Saints are TOO good for this division and are the best team in it, which is very evidently not true.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
This is the best site out there for all thing saints, seems to average a thread every few hours!

Only when Nigel starts coming out with his usual fayre of gob-smackingly ridiculous statements.
When will you lot realise you've got a right pratt for a manager?

sfc1976

Feb 5, 2011
Couldn't agree more mate, think the bloke is a complete mong. Awful long ball tripe and tactically weak.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I think Hudds will slip up. Peltier is still suspended , Kay injured, Pilkington injured. They are threadbare

Bournemouth game, every result is a positive

We must win though

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Frank Nouble (West Ham) and Dean Parrett (Spurs) signed on loan for Charlton. A game or two too late or can they still squeeze back into the play-off picture? Both should play tomorrow against Brentford

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Come on, let's hope everyone except Plymouth draw!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Adkins is a knob but they must love him, manager of their team always talking his team up, giving them a gee up. It's what passes to him as mind games or something but it just isn't any use because it's claptrap coming from him. Saints fans probably gobble it all up though, especially the intellectually challenged, which accounts for the majority of them. The statements he makes are ridiculous to us but to them it's what they want to hear.

I really hope for the draw tomorrow or Born Muff to win because SCC will get a psychological boost by winning & that would make Adkins even more annoying (to us.)

I fink!

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think the Pilkington thing will galvanise Huddersfield, not break them. They can't possibly be a one man team, they wouldn't be where they are if it was just him pulling the strings. Eddie Howe leaving didn't ruin Bournemouth's season, and I don't believe Huddersfield are doomed to fail suddenly either. Frankly, they'll want to secure promotion for the bloke, probably printing the t-shirts already.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Frank Nouble (West Ham) and Dean Parrett (Spurs) signed on loan for Charlton. A game or two too late or can they still squeeze back into the play-off picture? Both should play tomorrow against Brentford

...and two games coming up in quick succession against SCC, who also have a very tough schedule over the next 6 games. The next 2 - 3 weeks should be very interesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here