Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrows other League 1 Games

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
So, where''s the potential for our rivals to drop points then ?

Clearly the big game is B'muff vs SCC - to my mind, I don't care the result, we gain any-which-way. Assuming we win (not taking it for granted), a B'muff win will finally put SC out of it, a Saints win will leave us 10 clear of both of them or a draw and neither make any headway.

Elsewhere, Hudds will probably win, though Rovers just just won one, so could make a game of it. P'boro vs Carlisle, not easy for either of them and Dons/Colchester could be another toughy.

Provided we do the business, it could be a very profitable w/e.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That is true but if we carry on winning it is inevitable that we will win the league and the rest can fight amongst themsleves for runner up and play off places.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Do we really care who drops points or not if we win. Obviously the biggie is AFCB v SCC they cant both get 3 points.

Clearly, if we carry on winning, then no, but the more they drop the more leeway we have to get the odd bad result. Unless you'd rather the others stay on our tail to keep the pressure on us, but I feel with a bigger gap, and the presuure off we might be able to relax and play even better football. It's all good.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Probably a 0-0 draw would be best result for us but I can't really see that happening.

Personally, would like B'muff to beat SCC and go up in 2nd place behind us and maybe then Nigel will finally get the message and shut up. Unlikely, though.
As long as we win, that's the most important thing.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am hoping we will be up before the Sheff Wed and Southampton game as I am missing both of them ( anyone want to offer me heaps of cash for my tickets? - I am only Joking BTW)

Also it would be nice to be up when Hudds get here also so when Hudds score and I leap in the air, I wont get tutted by Lord B and Woodingdean Seagull

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
Clear blue water between second and third will suit me, and help us get that P next to our name on the table sooner.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Clear blue water between second and third will suit me, and help us get that P next to our name on the table sooner.

I absolutely LOVE IT when that P appears. But if there's still doubt over Plymouth's future, it may not happen?!

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
Got a good feeling about Gas v Hudds. First home game since Campbell was appointed. Crowd will turn up again and support. They won their last game. Hoskins is due a goal or two.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Got a good feeling about Gas v Hudds. First home game since Campbell was appointed. Crowd will turn up again and support. They won their last game. Hoskins is due a goal or two.

...and Pilkington's horrendous injury has robbed Hudds of their best player.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Probably a 0-0 draw would be best result for us but I can't really see that happening.

Personally, would like B'muff to beat SCC and go up in 2nd place behind us and maybe then Nigel will finally get the message and shut up. Unlikely, though.
As long as we win, that's the most important thing.

Agree with everything in that post. Another season in the 3rd tier would do SCC no harm at all and with Oxlade-Chamberlain surely off to pastures new maybe another 3rd tier season after that as Hammond and Harding watch us soar.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Agree with everything in that post. Another season in the 3rd tier would do SCC no harm at all and with Oxlade-Chamberlain surely off to pastures new maybe another 3rd tier season after that as Hammond and Harding watch us soar.

Saints fans are convinced that if they don't go up, they will lose not just Oxo, but also Chaplow, Fonte, Schneiderlin and Lambert. :thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I absolutely LOVE IT when that P appears. But if there's still doubt over Plymouth's future, it may not happen?!

now there's a thought - we could have a little P appear one week and have it taken away again the next!! Hopefully Plymouth will survive :(

I fully expect SCC to win on Saturday largely because they have greater experience under pressure but as the week has progressed and I have seen that idiot Adkins pronouncing on how superior his club is I am going to be shouting for Bournemouth. If they win then SCC are looking in danger of falling out of the running and it will be between Bournemouth and Peterborough to chase second place. Although they will surely win tomorrow against Bristol Rovers I can't quite see Huddersfield doing it now that Pilkington is out and anyway I hate that ex-Palace twat Lee who has also been dissing our chances of keeping ahead of his latest "big club".

As long as we win it can't really be a bad weekend for us and could end up being a very good one. As long as we win........................

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Whilst a draw is really the best result (as both teams drop two points) I think a lot of people wouldn't be too sad in B'Muff won.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
as the week has progressed and I have seen that idiot Adkins pronouncing on how superior his club is I am going to be shouting for Bournemouth.

Great quote from him on the SCC website today:

"Southampton are always the favourites in every game in this division it's as simple as that, so that doesn't change for us."

What a wanker.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

"Southampton are always the favourites in every game in this division it's as simple as that, so that doesn't change for us."

What a wanker.

Particularly stupid folllowing their game at Walsall.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint

What a wanker.

'kin hell he really is beginning to get on my tits - a complete and utter cock

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS

What a wanker.

Makes you wonder if he's just saying these stupid things cos he knows he'll be out of a job if SCC don't go up.

The more outrageous statements he makes the more he's just making himself look a total and utter tosspot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here