Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow's match.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Meet me in brighton u bunch of mugs. Im ready 4 all of you. Your whole clubs a joke. Meet me in my seat tomorrow

Whats the seat number?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Redarmy? Can you tug me off? xxx (this nail that my shirt is caught on)

If you didn't realise the bit of the sentance in white then your a homosexual. LOLOL.

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
Blimey. Some cafc twits on here tonight. Apologies. Looking forward to tomorrow, as some of you may recall I am a frequent visitor to Withdean as I live in Shoreham. We have been on a good roll since you out played us in every dept at the Valley, however we have
been poor and grinding out results, we have not been setting the world on fire. I hope for a point tomorrow. Enjoy the game and ignore this so called Addicks with their homophobic bile. We are generally a good lot. Cheers

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
Blimey. Some cafc twits on here tonight. Apologies. Looking forward to tomorrow, as some of you may recall I am a frequent visitor to Withdean as I live in Shoreham. We have been on a good roll since you out played us in every dept at the Valley, however we have
been poor and grinding out results, we have not been setting the world on fire. I hope for a point tomorrow. Enjoy the game and ignore this so called Addicks with their homophobic bile. We are generally a good lot. Cheers

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea

We get a lot of trolls on here. No reason to believe these lot really are Charlton fans. Don't worry, most of us are fully aware that Charlton are a decent bunch but all teams do have their mongs!

Last edited:

charlton

Dec 28, 2010

Their homophobic bile?, I'll have you know I've been a good poster, haven't resorted to any abuse, so take that back.

BHAMAN

Dec 25, 2010
Shoreham
Twat. There's no block f in the East stand.
That's obviously your ticket for the X Factor tour.
Enjoy Matt with all the other 11 year olds.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Red Amy should be easy to spot :)

14938_dua-294.jpg

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Their homophobic bile?, I'll have you know I've been a good poster, haven't resorted to any abuse, so take that back.

He's right there's just the one homophobe. charlton here is just on a fishing trip, he's ok.

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
We get a lot of trolls on here. No reason to believe these lot really are Charlton fans. Don't worry, most of us are fully aware that Charlton are a decent much but all teams do have their mongs!

oh right, so I'm in the same Category as Mr homophobic am I? I'm only here for banter, not once have I resorted to abuse.

redarmy

Banned
Dec 28, 2010
Haha mugs!! All went crying for a map of your ground to try find it? Couldnt of taken long to have a look around your rented shit peice of a ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here