Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow- Lets get behind the team!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Forget the bad run, the team need 20,000 Albion fans in full voice tomorrow! Even if you don't like the songs being sung just sing them loud and proud! Lets get behind our team and encourage the players because they really need our support and need to be spurred on! We're 5 points off the play offs!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
The fans are entitled to some more attacking football from this lot right now. Hopefully, they will be able to do something to get the crowd excited.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Need the fans 100% behind the team !

Which means singing songs that get behind the team rather than hating Palace or about which stand you're in.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Thank god you told me.
I was getting ready to BOO for 90 minutes. :facepalm:

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
The fans are entitled to some more attacking football from this lot right now. Hopefully, they will be able to do something to get the crowd excited.

But isn't that a bit like the 'arsenal fan' going to the theatre sort of attitude, i've paid my money therefore i expect. If i'm not satisfied then i will complain etc. Rather than I love BHAFC whether they are league 2, blue square or premiership, playing shit football etc etc. I will sing my heart out always.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Which means singing songs that get behind the team rather than hating Palace or about which stand you're in.

I like the north stand/west stand/east stand song because it tends to crank the volume up and help people find their voices.

As for "stand up if you hate Palace" ... quite how that helps the team is beyond me. I stand up quite enough as it is, to allow others to get to the concourse 15 minutes before the half ends, or to help them avoid the last seven or eight minutes of play.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
And don't come back for the second half 10 minutes late.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
But isn't that a bit like the 'arsenal fan' going to the theatre sort of attitude, i've paid my money therefore i expect. If i'm not satisfied then i will complain etc. Rather than I love BHAFC whether they are league 2, blue square or premiership, playing shit football etc etc. I will sing my heart out always.

Exactly, let's go there and let them know we care :albion2::ascarf::albion:

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
You`re dead right mate,me and me boy will be there singing our hearts out.lets be positive,give out good vibes to the team and see a great performance and a long overdue victory.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
for the first time tomorrow, I will not stand when the "stand up if you hate Palace" starts, its the only way to get rid of it.............A shambles of a song.

Now............AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN is the loudest song we have and lets make it very loud tomorrow...come on the Brighton..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here