Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow is huge

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Hereford was undoubtly a great day out and is so far the most important game ive ever seen, tomorrow wil be immense! Anyone else feel like a kid on christmas eve?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Hereford, then Charity Shield final, then FA Cup Final, then tomorrow. Afternoon tea?

If you think a Charity shield before the war comes before tomorrow you are on cloud cuckoo land. Hereford because without it we'd be gonners, then tomorrow as its the start of the future, then FA cup final. Jesus, Millwall and Cardiff have been in an FA cup final in the last 6 years. Hardly registers at all in comparison.

Feb 14, 2010
cuckoo. Id love you to tell Shew Weds fans that before the war trophies dont count as thats the last time they won something. Come on mate we were Champions of England after winning the Charity Shield as that was Football League v Southern League Champions playing each other. Hereford tops that because of circumstances but Charity Shield is still the biggest thing the Albion have done, and after that the Cup Final, especially as in 1983 it was truly a massive event. Tomorrow will be great, and brighton are back, but nope I stand by my view

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
It depends how you define huge.

It's a huge game for the infrastructure of our club,to proove that all the promises the board made to secure planning
permission for our stadium are sustainable & workable

Being successful on the pitch is important but at this present time not huge.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It depends how you define huge.

It's a huge game for the infrastructure of our club,to proove that all the promises the board made to secure planning
permission for our stadium are sustainable & workable

Being successful on the pitch is important but at this present time not huge.

So it's not a huge day for us mere mortals? Do we all need calculators to work out the plusses and deficits? I think not.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
cuckoo. Id love you to tell Shew Weds fans that before the war trophies dont count as thats the last time they won something. Come on mate we were Champions of England after winning the Charity Shield as that was Football League v Southern League Champions playing each other. Hereford tops that because of circumstances but Charity Shield is still the biggest thing the Albion have done, and after that the Cup Final, especially as in 1983 it was truly a massive event. Tomorrow will be great, and brighton are back, but nope I stand by my view

So a cup final 11 years after we were invented and football was relatively amateur is more important than the first game at a stadium that has taken FOURTEEN years to achieve and is the one thing that has secured our otherwise very unstable future. Righty Ho.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Feb 14, 2010
Crickey Albion Dan Id love to see you go on a Shef Weds fans site. It would wind them up so much to tell them that pre war football is irrelevant! dan mate its called history, and its one of the reasons why we are not a Reading type plastic club. Tomorrow is for Charlie Webb's BHA Champions of England, Peter Ward and Alan Mullerys 1970's amd 1980s lads, and the cup final lads as well as for the rest of us.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Tomorrow is for Charlie Webb's BHA Champions of England, Peter Ward and Alan Mullerys 1970's amd 1980s lads, and the cup final lads as well as for the rest of us.

Agree, and it is about us the fans too, we made this place.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Crickey Albion Dan Id love to see you go on a Shef Weds fans site. It would wind them up so much to tell them that pre war football is irrelevant! dan mate its called history, and its one of the reasons why we are not a Reading type plastic club. Tomorrow is for Charlie Webb's BHA Champions of England, Peter Ward and Alan Mullerys 1970's amd 1980s lads, and the cup final lads as well as for the rest of us.

You seem in love with pre war Sheffield Weds teams and their cups! Tomorrow isn't for "Charlie Webb's BHA Champions of England, Peter Ward and Alan Mullerys 1970's amd 1980s lads" it's for all the fans, most of the above were just employees of the club (with the exception of Webb) and moved on. We don't get the option to leave, that's why tomorrow is about the fans and those fans that never lived to see the Amex!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here