Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow I am going to be BRAVE....

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
as opposed to a sectarian team supported by bigots winning

Exactly, my dislike of Rangers is based almost purely on my experience of three years living in Scotland...when I found many of their supporters to be just like you described...I'd take you to meet a decent Rangers fan but it is against the law to dig him up!

It is sad that Zenit are so bad, if they weren't it wouldn't be a difficult choice who I wanted to win...however it is, both being as bad as each other.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think you're right K.
What's the black market rate for the ticket?
PG

A Rangers fan offered me £1800 and a shag from his wife for two £95 tickets. I negotiated and agreed £1200 and no shag. If you saw her, you would know why.

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
Manchester's full of Rangers fans at the moment, huddled round drinking cans of Carlsberg at 9 in the morning.

Ugly bunch, either very fat or very scrawny.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Manchester's full of Rangers fans at the moment, huddled round drinking cans of Carlsberg at 9 in the morning.

Ugly bunch, either very fat or very scrawny.

A load were interviewed on 5-live at about 10:30.
Apparently they were swearing, not that I was aware, as I have more chance understanding klingon than a drunk Scot.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
They are true ambassadors for their country.

Rumour has it the Celtic fans are trying to rebuild Hadrians Wall to stop them coming back

Dandyman

In London village.
So if I black up and go in a Popemobile with 'Keane 16' on the back of my shirt I will be fine!

I will be wearing a Palestine shirt (which is green), by the time the Rangers fans have consulted the 'Little Book of Bigotry' to work out whether they hate me or not I will have skipped away.

And next week kids we will discuss the enlightened history of the Roman Catholic church, the history of European fascism and anti-semitism in the 20th century.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here