Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomnorthi's Watford Highlights

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
A great day out and a great win, shame ITV are so shit.
[yt]e8GOEq95_g8[/yt]

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Ive sent a complaint to itv, as they showed our lucky goal and that was it, at least the commentary team said Watford didnt really pressure us, but 1st time we got into last 16 since 1980's and we top of league one and Watford going very well in championship.
Very disappointing as every other game even bolton 0-0 wigan got more highlights.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
great stuff especially for those who can't get there make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up
thanks

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
good stuff. brought it all back. shame you didn't get the "we are f***ing brilliant" chant and more of the chants at brolly guy, but miles better than ITV.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Can you send that in to ITV so they no what to do next round!

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
great video, so much better then ITV.. i know ITV is aimed at northern people but really.. 12 seconds.. thanks! unless we get Man U next round we have no chance of being on TV

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
great video, so much better then ITV.. i know ITV is aimed at northern people but really.. 12 seconds.. thanks! unless we get Man U next round we have no chance of being on TV

ITV are seriously clueless. Could of also shown Barnes hitting the bar, or elphick skying it from 3 yards out. But all we get is the goal and watford shot. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here