Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomnorthi's Amex Pics - 25th October

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hi Tomnorthi - great pictures... please may I have the second one (top right), and the fifth one (through the trees) in wallpaper size? Thank you... BW.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I really like these, especially with the autumnal colour. It also gives you an impression of what it'll be like when the landscaping at the stadium is finished.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I went to see it Saturday morning and is absolutely stunning apart from the blue roofing it makes the roof look cheap and tacky!

Now look at Natterjacks photos on the webcam thread and say your sorry:facepalm:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The 4th picture is just incredible. If I could have that in wallpaper size I would be very grateful!

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Bloody brilliant. A wonderful fusion of modern technologically sleek grand art and gently folding English Downlands Countryside.
They should take all the original opponents out onto the hillside and then string them up on temporary crucifixes forcing them to look at the Amex Stadium. Will it happen? Alas, no it F******G will not! Because these so called campaigners for the 'Environment' are seen as an important part of our social fabric, my Harris they are!

I hope that Brizzle City can use this to re-enforce their arguments.

I love the environment as much, if not more that the NIMBY lot but it really pisses me off that these w*****s delayed us for nearly a decade , when you see the most wonderful outcome as we now do.

TNBA

TTF
TNBA

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm pretty sure that no part of the stadium is visible from the pond. It's a nice pond though, I usually let the kids feed the ducks before I drag them round the stadium perimeter to look at the progress!

Do the ducks like being dragged round the perimeter?
Do you leave the kids at the pond?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I went to see it Saturday morning and is absolutely stunning apart from the blue roofing it makes the roof look cheap and tacky!

I know it's all a matter of opinions, but in this case, your opinion is completely and utterly WRONG.

The blue roof is the best looking most sexual roof in the land.

And that is a FACT.
:albion1:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I know it's all a matter of opinions, but in this case, your opinion is completely and utterly WRONG.

The blue roof is the best looking most sexual roof in the land.

And that is a FACT.
:albion1:

I tend to agree,.... have a slight concern that if we get a burst of the famous South Coast onshore gales that we do see at certain times of the year, that we may see a few of those panels heading for the Village Pond,.......:cry::cry::cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here