Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Fraser

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Hopefully it'll give him a feeling of more responsibility and he'll improve more as a player.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Good on him, maybe not a shit as some on here would believe?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wish him well, never gave less than 100%, which is more than can be said of so many of the twats who played for us last season, but became a target for boo boys because he wasn't David Beckham

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Slade dropped a brick when he let Fraser go along with Sullivan. 2 big errors from Slade imo.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Good on him, maybe not a shit as some on here would believe?

I agree with that although I still think Slade was right to release him. Looking at the signings we have made, I am optimistic that Crofts, Dicker, Thornhill and Navarro are all of better quality. Hopefully that is proved right.

Good luck to Tommy though. He always gave his all for the team. Will be interesting to see how Port Vale do with Adams, Loft and Fraser.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Slade dropped a brick when he let Fraser go along with Sullivan. 2 big errors from Slade imo.

Sullivan I can understand your view on because he had potential and that is why he has gone to a League 1 club. However, Slade wanted to bring in a keeper and Sullivan was the out of contract player so always likely to go.

Fraser I cannot see being a mistake. If we are looking up towards the Championship then realistically he will not be good enough. As much as Loft and Fraser improved towards the end of last season, I honestly felt they were still the two weak links in that team.

I also believe that all four midfielders we have signed will prove to be better quality than Fraser.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Sullivan I agree was a mistake, Fraser certainly wasn't.

And an ex manager who seemed to be totally and utterly clueless in his last spell here appointing him as captain certainly doesn't make me change that opinion.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Port Vale to be re-branded as Vale & Hove Albion.

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Are we going to then change our name to Stockport Brighton County hove albion?

I thought we were Stockport.

I have even been rehersing my 'Good old Stockport by the sea' ready for the Walsall game on Saturday.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
good for you tommy, I always thought you would be an Albion captain one day, shame its with another club but fantastic news!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
He was poor the two games I watched him in last year, but I wish him all the best, why wish an ex-player ill?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He was poor the two games I watched him in last year, but I wish him all the best, why wish an ex-player ill?

You're right-best of luck for the future Leon :lol:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
i dont usually slate players too much, but im sorry fraser was SHIT. most backward footballer I have seen, could not pass the ball forwards. In all of his games he only contributed one thing, the goal at Hereford. If people say that kept us up, well if we had a slightly better player in his position, we would have not been in that position.

Wish him luck, as he gave all he could on the pitch, which sadly was not L1 standard at all.

Can anyone seen vale getting promoted? Why hasnt adams taken hawkins and livermore??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here