Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tommy fraser

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
So it's ok for your mate to shout abuse at Adams and no-one can say anything back? Regardless of talent, I think good-on Fraser for saying something back, even if it wasn't aimed at him, shows the amount of respect he and others have for the manager, and maybe your mate should too.

Have to agree with that!!

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
he shouted something along the lines of "fucks sake adams sort it out same shit every week now"... fair play to fraser for saying something back, the bloke looked a right wanker.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
Doesn't matter what he looks like! For christ sake, players cannot call paying customers "f***ing c**ts." It's totally unprofessional for a start, and a sign of true colours really. Next time we're 2-0 down and you're moaning how would you feel if Dean Cox called you a "f***ing wanker"?

If my mates do something unacceptable I can admit it - I suggest you do the same.

no, he was out of order, the bloke stormed up the advertising boards berating adams all the way along the dugout. don't know what fraser said back but i think it's fair play to say something back. true colours? loyalty? sticking up for a mate or your boss when they're abused?

:laugh: been done before, i wasn't too upset. fraser sticking up for adams is not unacceptable and you're only saying that because of what another poster claimed he replied.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
you just based that whole rant on what some loser claimed fraser said back to this bloke, which is more than likely to be utter bollocks.

right i can see were most of you are coming from saying that fraser should be aloud to say soemthing back if my mate said something. My mate just said basically this is s**t adams sort it out and then fraser turns round and goes f**k off you c**t. Obviously then my mate gave him some full on abuse which to be honest he deserved but its over now so who cares.

he wasnt on the bench today which is good because to be honest hes no better than non league!

You really are talking out your (_!_) mate, and just because Tommy wears pride for this club on his sleeve.

You and your mate are allowed to say what you like, but if Tommy is a spectator just as you are - he can also say what he likes an' all.

Geezer wants Albion to win, and your mate's no help so he can indeed f*** off.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I might be a bit biased here. I personally think that Tommy Fraser is actually rather great (if a bit farfelu at times).

I also think that during a competitive match is the wrong time to throw abuse at the manager. The opinions of some pissed H blocker is going to have absolutely NO beneficial effect on the manager or the team. It's like telling a kid during an exam that you think they're thick. How can that possibly help?

I wasn't at the match, but if what people have written is indeed true, then Tommy responded in the appropriate way on a level that the abuser can understand and relate to. In addition, this defence by Tommy shows cohesion in the team and a respect for Micky. This should be a good sign! I'm sure we've all defended our boss in the past, and have done so in the appropriate manner relevant to the delivery of the criticism.

no, he was out of order, the bloke stormed up the advertising boards berating adams all the way along the dugout. don't know what fraser said back but i think it's fair play to say something back. true colours? loyalty? sticking up for a mate or your boss when they're abused?

:laugh: been done before, i wasn't too upset. fraser sticking up for adams is not unacceptable and you're only saying that because of what another poster claimed he replied.

It seems pretty significant that he did stick up for MA - I don't think any would've squeaked a word in support of Magoo, for instance.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
What did he say then? Can't imagine it's possible to say ANYTHING that's worthy of being thrown out, unless you get RACIST.

A bit of foul and abusive language actually aimed at Adams. One more word and he was going to be removed but he left it when Fraser told him to get real.

And at no point did Fraser use the C**T word

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here