Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tommy fraser

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
I dont know if anyone saw this at half time last night. My mate shouted out how he felt to micky adams about our first half performance and tommy fraser turned around and gave him a right mouthfall. It happend in front of H block. Just shows how unproffesional the bloke is and to be honest i might have let it go but he isnt even a good player.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I think its good that the players are sticking up for their manager, from what Ive heard there wasnt such a good respect for our last manager from the players

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Whilst I have no problem with players getting it in the neck from the crowd, I have absolutely no problem with players giving it back.

It tends to show they actually care.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I dont know if anyone saw this at half time last night. My mate shouted out how he felt to micky adams about our first half performance and tommy fraser turned around and gave him a right mouthfall. It happend in front of H block. Just shows how unproffesional the bloke is and to be honest i might have let it go but he isnt even a good player.

So it's ok for your mate to shout abuse at Adams and no-one can say anything back? Regardless of talent, I think good-on Fraser for saying something back, even if it wasn't aimed at him, shows the amount of respect he and others have for the manager, and maybe your mate should too.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton

To be honest your mate was out of order.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
So it's ok for your mate to shout abuse at Adams and no-one can say anything back? Regardless of talent, I think good-on Fraser for saying something back, even if it wasn't aimed at him, shows the amount of respect he and others have for the manager, and maybe your mate should too.

Its good that they have respect for Micky, unlike the no respect the players had for Wilkins. But then again Fraser really shouldnt have said anything in my opinion.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Its good that they have respect for Micky, unlike the no respect the players had for Wilkins. But then again Fraser really shouldnt have said anything in my opinion.

They do, a lot more than they had for Wilkins (another reason why he wasn't good). Why not? Why are fans allowed to hurl abuse at the manager or players but players cannot say anything back?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Comes back to the old "we pay your wages" argument, if your mate was being reasonable then Fraser would have probably been better to keep schtum but I picture your mate standing on the touchline hurling mindless abuse.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
They do, a lot more than they had for Wilkins (another reason why he wasn't good). Why not? Why are fans allowed to hurl abuse at the manager or players but players cannot say anything back?

Just dont think its there place, a part of me admires him for doing it. But it isnt very proffessional. Lets not get onto how little the players respected Wilkins!

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Comes back to the old "we pay your wages" argument, if your mate was being reasonable then Fraser would have probably been better to keep schtum but I picture your mate standing on the touchline hurling mindless abuse.[/QUOTE]

Almost definately.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Just dont think its there place, a part of me admires him for doing it. But it isnt very proffessional. Lets not get onto how little the players respected Wilkins!

I didn't, you did, I was just agreeing with you.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
What did your mate say?? because if its what i think your on about if he had said that to me id have knocked him the fook out,if im wrong and i dont think i am your mate sounds like a right dinlow who used the protection of the surroundings and situation to vent a load of obcenities to a person whom he knew only to well could not retaliate,so im afraid im with the majority on this one and will end by saying Good on ya tommy :smokin:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
What did your mate say?? because if its what i think your on about if he had said that to me id have knocked him the fook out,if im wrong and i dont think i am your mate sounds like a right dinlow who used the protection of the surroundings and situation to vent a load of obcenities to a person whom he knew only to well could not retaliate,so im afraid im with the majority on this one and will end by saying Good on ya tommy :smokin:

Spot on.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Comes back to the old "we pay your wages" argument, if your mate was being reasonable then Fraser would have probably been better to keep schtum but I picture your mate standing on the touchline hurling mindless abuse.

I personally think it's double standards. My boss at work pays my wages, doesn't mean he can hurl abuse at me (constructive criticism yes), if he was unneccesarily rude and nasty I would say something back.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I personally think it's double standards. My boss at work pays my wages, doesn't mean he can hurl abuse at me (constructive criticism yes), if he was unneccesarily rude and nasty I would say something back.

I think thats the wrong comparison though. It's not your boss who pays your wages, it's your customers, and if they were complaining you would be expected to act professionally. But comparing football to other jobs is pointless because it is completely different, plus I don't actualy disagree with most of what you said or think that Tommy Fraser did anything massively wrong.

The thought of football fans standing behind the dugout and huring 'constructive criticism' at Adams is a goodun! :lol:

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
right i can see were most of you are coming from saying that fraser should be aloud to say soemthing back if my mate said something. My mate just said basically this is s**t adams sort it out and then fraser turns round and goes f**k off you c**t. Obviously then my mate gave him some full on abuse which to be honest he deserved but its over now so who cares.

he wasnt on the bench today which is good because to be honest hes no better than non league!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here