Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Fraser, take a bow son...

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
He was shit as usual and he gave up in the second half - FACT. When you haven't got any talent and your only attribute is trying hard, giving up is unforgivable. This is exactly the sort of player that the mugs in the crowd accept purely because he's one of our youngsters, but in football terms he's a joke.

In all seriousness, have you ever actually played a proper match in your life? You try to make it sound as though your very knowledgeable, always saying 'I go round the country to watch the Albion, I pay my money I'm entitled to an opinion blah blah blah', yet you have don't have a f***ing clue. Fraser does a good job for us when he plays. He gets the ball and gives it simple. Granted he's no Maradona, but he doesn't deserve all the abuse you give him. He doesn't look out of place at all, yet you have some sort of personal vendetta against him, and cannot except that he actually does a good job at this level.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm neither in the Tom Fraser = hero, or, Tommy Fraser = Usless, camp.

I think he's had some pretty good games for us since he's been given a regular run in the team and most of the criticism he gets on here has been given by blinkered individuals who will always write him off, no matter what he does. However, on Tuesday against Northampton, and today, his recent good form has taken a definite dip IMHO.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
fraser is consistently ineffective and a complete passenger in most games. i get no pleasure from saying this, i wish he was up to it, but he's not.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He is hampered by the fans here thinking a centre midfielder needs to score 10 a season and get 20 assists. His is not that type of player and never will be. Does his job which is to break up oppo attacks personally think he is quite good at that role

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Fraser is a bad player in a bad team. The difference is most other players have some potential. I enjoyed the moment he broke up our 1 decent attack in the first half by falling over the ball, instead of just squaring the ball to the free man.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Badger always singles out Frazer, he's not one of his favourites.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Fraser is a bad player in a bad team. The difference is most other players have some potential. I enjoyed the moment he broke up our 1 decent attack in the first half by falling over the ball, instead of just squaring the ball to the free man.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Fraser is an honest hard working squad player who wouldn't deliberately let you down but probably wouldn't make our first team if we were any cop.

I think his current status us boo-boy is down to Adams. At Withdean this season, when we were looking for something inventive to change the game, Adams would bring Tommy off the bench and people would get pissed off. This has now carried forward into him being in the team and is probably not fair on him.

Last edited:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Double post

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here