Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Elphick

1066gull

Off topic, but still its about players being attractive...

I am surprised CKR is still single. IF I was a girl, or possibly gay:jester: I would be after him like a shot.:love: :love:

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Fragmented Badger said:
Ok, if you had, or simply wanted, to shag any Albion players, who would you go for? My top 5:

1) Wayne Henderson - A bit of a pretty boy, with a soft, smooth Irish accent, a lovely pair of legs, and a gorgeous girlfriend who could film it all. He can 'command my area' any day.

2) Sam Rents - Just for the name

3) Mark McCammon - Let's face it, we are all thinking it, this boy HAS to be hung like a donkey.

4) Richard Carpenter - From time to time, you cant beat a bit of experience. Ok, he might not be the most stunning, but I bet he could teach us all a thing or two.

5) Michel Kuipers - see Mark McCammon

And to think, other teams fans have got the nerve to chant that we are gay. Where do they get their ideas from?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
He can 'command my area' any day.

a quote first used towards keith of steyning i believe!

i cannot honestly believe people are overlooking federico. i mean, hung like a horse doesnt apply here. he must be like a gaping elephant

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think even the match programme once made mention of Richard Carpenter's substantial collection of antique cocks.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
What about Oatway. Perfect if you're into freaky bald alien types.
Also, Jakey would make a good bitch I reckon.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i bet frutos is tiny

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here