Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommorrow and Coppell

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Or maybe this, my own "Holloway":

Somewhat against expections that you get when you look in the mirror, your ever-faithful - if rather wrinkly - "Dick" ensures that you keep pulling very attractive women - not exactly supermodels, but very cute, very sexy numbers every time. There's one or two mingers along the way but they're sent packing soon enough.

However, each time, just as it starts getting to the stage when the gorgeous ones are being funny, gorgeous and co-operative at the same time and you start thinking they're about to move in permanently and, hey!, the prospect of this makes you about as happy as a dog with two cocks, the inevitable happens: they disappear overnight in order to shack up with some dodgy multi-millionaire in a gaudy, flash, newly-built house.

Sadly, you know that that's always likely to happen while you're living in a wooden shed on an allotment.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :bigwave: :bigwave:

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Nice spin on it Pavillionaire.

Coppell is a great manager and we have benifitted from his time at the club. He's given us a good foundation from which we can mount a serious title challenge this year. Falmer remains the priority however this season. The only people to blame for this state of affairs are Archer, Bellotti and Stanley. I'm backing Knight to come up trumps for us again.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Coppell has not gone yet!
If he is still thinking it over then surely chanting his name and getting 100% behind him might influence his decision. What's the point of booing someone who is CURRENTLY our manager. Let's get behind him and make it clear how much we want him to stay.

Coppell may not have decided to go yet, but on the other hand he has not decided to stay either. I personally think him turning up tommorrow would be a farce.

I want to concentrate on the game and three valuable points, not whether our manager has decided we are worth staying at or not.

I wont boo or jeer as that is counter productive, but I wont applaud him either. I'll direct the verbal venom towards reading and gamekeeper turned poacher madejeski, and the support to the team.

Quite frankly I feel SC owes us, the players and DK a decision before saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here