Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomer Hemed on his way?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
This I hope is rubbish, I think Hemed & Murray could be the top partnership in The Championship this season & fire us to the title. I truly believe.

Still need a fast nippy striker. 3 Strikers are not enough

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
It doesn't matter what salary they're prepared to offer him. There's no way they can afford the transfer fee we'd be asking for.

Ulloa was 8m and Hemed scored more than him - then with the addition of the added Premier League money as an incentive to keep him...Tony would want 8 figures if he was even prepared to listen, no doubt it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Hemed is going to have a superb season. Last year bedded him in, this year will be his!

Absolutely this. Love Tomer Hemed. Unusually for a successful striker, he doesn't seem to seek the limelight. Just quietly gets on with his job of scoring and laying on goals, and helping with his great work ethic.

He never seems to go wild after scoring, and as a good Jew should do, he prays to God for his good fortune when hitting the back of the net..

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
It doesn't matter what salary they're prepared to offer him. There's no way they can afford the transfer fee we'd be asking for.

Ulloa was 8m and Hemed scored more than him - then with the addition of the added Premier League money as an incentive to keep him...Tony would want 8 figures if he was even prepared to listen, no doubt it.

Completely agree with this. Someone on here the other day said they'd be happy with £3 million for him, which I can't understand. Top Championship goalscorers go for a premium and, if we do decide to sell Hemed (which I doubt we will), it will be for a club record fee.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If he plays every game or near enough every game I've no doubt at all that he will score 20+. When the support was there last season he was banging goals in. He went through a real proper lean patch during December and January when we were in the midst of an injury crisis. As I've said before here, he is a striker that will score when provided with chances but not a player that will regularly win his team games on his own.

....and in that time he put a REAL shift in. Never let his head drop was never bullied and ran thru brick walls (literally). I LOVE Hemed. Truly. Yes he disappeared v Boro but when you have Ballsack as your partner against a well drilled defence you will. But he still kept plugging away. As others have said feed the goat and he will score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here