Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomer Hemed, new striker, signed a three-year deal

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think you will find they are both arab Israelis. Bezza certainly is.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Hadn't heard of him before now, but good to see that we're making moves and completing deals before they become public - I'd be happy if we could nail a winger and a left back...maybe a young CB as well (though maybe time for Rea to step up if he is ready?) and we'll be set. If we can get and keep Baldock, KLL and March fit it'll be grand.

My excitement level has risen...not getting ahead of myself, but a wee tingle downstairs.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
2 new players early in the transfer window . It Could boost this seasons season ticket holders by a few hundred at least, as the club seem to be showing some ambition again.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bezza? Does he run North Stand Chet ? :)

Sorry, I forgot to include the quote (someone earlier made a comment about Tomer and Kayal being Jewish, thus reducing the chance of our signing an Iranian we are apparently following). Israel is a funny old place. There is a mosque on the sear fron in Tel Aviv.

Anyway, enough of that nonsense. We have two very exciting signings, and no silly loanees. I can't wait for kick off :smokin:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Hadn't heard of him before now, but good to see that we're making moves and completing deals before they become public - I'd be happy if we could nail a winger and a left back...maybe a young CB as well (though maybe time for Rea to step up if he is ready?) and we'll be set. If we can get and keep Baldock, KLL and March fit it'll be grand.

My excitement level has risen...not getting ahead of myself, but a wee tingle downstairs.

Behave ! :lolol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
2 new players early in the transfer window . It Could boost this seasons season ticket holders by a few hundred at least, as the club seem to be showing some ambition again.

It's my opinion that the club never stopped showing ambition. We all know the signings last summer haven't worked out, and last season didn't work out but I don't put that down to lack of ambition. I put it down to human error and bad luck - not that it matters. History is written every day, roll on next season.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Sorry, I forgot to include the quote (someone earlier made a comment about Tomer and Kayal being Jewish, thus reducing the chance of our signing an Iranian we are apparently following). Israel is a funny old place. There is a mosque on the sear fron in Tel Aviv.

Anyway, enough of that nonsense. We have two very exciting signings, and no silly loanees. I can't wait for kick off :smokin:

Pretty sure that Tomer is a 4x2.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pretty sure that Tomer is a 4x2.

Wiki gives his name in Hebrew so I think you're right. Kayal deffo arab though. Plenty of scope for careless chants causing embarrassment, there, then :hilton:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

Just a quite awful badly constructed joke on behalf. Looking forward to a good few more signings now

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
anyone else getting excited?

a bit of pace down the wings and I think we've got a good team

what a difference 24 hours makes

Nope. A long way to go for this squad to be top 10 material. Need another striker, midfield, centre defence and left back. Maybe hgoalie.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Wiki gives his name in Hebrew so I think you're right. Kayal deffo arab though. Plenty of scope for careless chants causing embarrassment, there, then :hilton:

Hmm that Weather Girls tune.

Israeli Men Halalelujah
Two Israeli men, Arab and Jew,
No pork, friends too,
Wear the stripes, they're the chosen two........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here