Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomasz Kuszczak to Brighton - Fact or Fiction?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why does this need another thread?

Young ChazzyBHA has made 7 posts and started 6 threads! School holidays will be over soon!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's a believable rumour amongst a load of cloud cuckoo land stuff and dull non league/lower league signings, I have serious Albion related withdrawal symptons so am loving this rumour and if it happens it will lessen the blow if Mattock, being a twat, signs for the run down Wednesday.

NSC NEEDS decent rumours like this imo. Whether it happens or not, who knows :shrug:

hoyci

Aug 8, 2011
eastbourne
Really....well I know he was at the Amex last Tueday with Poyet and I know Poyet is currently on annual holiday back home with his family. And we won't make a big signing until Poyet is on hand to shake hands over the table. I don't pretend nothing, so stick your f***ing insults up your arse....I suspect I know slightly more than you, but no where near as much as others.

He was there Wednesday not Tuesday :)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Bloom seems to keep things very close to his chest would be shocked if he told anyone outside his inner circle

What about his inner circle? Do none of them ever breathe a word of anything to anyone? What about people who work at the Amex who will see potential new players coming in? What about people who work at the hospitals where we do our medicals? Etc etc. There are a hell of a lot more people involved in transfers than just Bloom, Gus and the player. As proved countless times on NSC. Yes, most of the rumours don't come true, but there are certain individuals on here who DO know things before anyone else. I know that for 100% fact.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
As my Sheffield Wednesday supporting mate walked in the pub and said " I have seen you have signed fore mentioned goalkeeper on a three year deal" I reckon it will happen. If its not already a done deal maybe he will be embarrassed into signing for us as everyone thinks he already has.

Does the above even make sense. Or too long in the pub?

D

Deleted User X18H

What about his inner circle? Do none of them ever breathe a word of anything to anyone? What about people who work at the Amex who will see potential new players coming in? What about people who work at the hospitals where we do our medicals? Etc etc. There are a hell of a lot more people involved in transfers than just Bloom, Gus and the player. As proved countless times on NSC. Yes, most of the rumours don't come true, but there are certain individuals on here who DO know things before anyone else. I know that for 100% fact.

If it happens you'll find out when the club announce it and not before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here