Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomasz Kuszczak out of contract In the summer

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
The FLS paints a very biased picture. Ask the Watford fans and they will tell you he has been superb for them.

The reality is he is a premiership keeper.... very similar to El Habsi at Wigan who will win you games on his own but can be eccebtric at times. Brez is a bankrupt person's Kuszczak.

But he won't come. He will want either a premiership club or he will go abroad.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
He is quality, think he is too good for the championship

Crikey, something we agree on.

However I dont see a Prem side taking him, unless he is happy to be a No2

Most likely destination abroad perhaps. But he's been over here a while now so may be pretty settled.

Definately worth enquiring about.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont think that his distribution is the way that Gus wants to play or it may be just that he has adapted to Watfords route 1 football which they have played for the past 30 years or so.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Haven't seen that much if him but, purely based on last night, I would definitely sign him up. His shot stopping was first class but, far more importantly, his general craft was excellent (which is where our keepers fall down) - coming out of his area to head clear on a number of occasions, basically acting as a sweeper. Didn't see him under pressure from crosses that much - but if he's pretty good in that situation too, I'd love to sign him. And presumably he's not that old either (in goalkeeping terms)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Surely the key question in relation to us signing him is could Warren Aspinall cope with his name?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Well who ever you spoke to clearly got the 2 goalkeepers mixed up.

He was class but doubt very much he would join us, def one of the top 5 (chmpionship) keepers Ive seen at the amex this season.
WHOOOOOOOOSSSHHHH! Lol

Kuszczak would be a splendid signing on a free that's for sure!

Kuscack

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here