Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tomasz kuszczach

I presumed it was put on football r****rs after the article was put up (I.e. Someone copied and pasted it onto FR)

I would assume this is what has happened.... seeming as I'd never touch "Football Rumours" with a barge pole in the first place!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
19263.jpg

Prometheus flashback.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Brighton in Kuszczak swoop - Latest News - Shoot

BRIGHTON IN KUSZCZAK SWOOP
THURSDAY, 07/06/2012

by Bradley Stratton, Shoot's Brighton blogger

Championship side Brighton and Hove Albion have allegedly signed former Manchester United keeper Tomasz Kuszczak on a three-year deal, subject to a medical.

The 30-year-old was a free agent having been released by United after five years at the club.

The Poland international spent the second half of last season on-loan at Watford, after finding himself fourth in the Old Trafford pecking order behind David De Gea, Anders Lindergaard and Ben Amos.

Fellow Championship side Ipswich were also thought to be interested in the former West Brom stopper, however Kuszczak has allegedly been sighted at The Seagulls’ Amex Stadium in the past few weeks.

It’s believed he was sneaked into the ground by club officials last Friday for contract negotiations, and will be receiving a medical within the next few days with an announcement from the club expected soon.

The south-coast outfit were also favourites to sign defender Joe Mattock.

The 22-year old impressed on his loan spell from West Brom in the second half of the season, however he now looks set to join Sheffield Wednesday.

The club have also allegedly been in talks with Millwall’s highly sought after Liam Trotter as a replacement for Alan Navarro in the centre of midfield.

Boss Gus Poyet is also belived to be tracking former Manchester City winger Gai Assulin and Alan Judge of League One Notts County.

All taken from NSC in the past 24 hours.... Andy Naylor eat your heart out :D

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
there is always doubt,thats why i put in my thread yesterday lunch time,only 97% done deal,
teams always come in last min,but thats football.
i dont know why its being reported after a medical,this was done last friday and contract

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here