Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tomasz kuszczach

BHA123456

Apr 12, 2012
Apparently he is set to join us on a permanent contract from untited. He is set to have his medical by the end of the week. I don't know if this is true, but I have seen it on several websites.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Apparently he is set to join us on a permanent contract from untited. He is set to have his medical by the end of the week. I don't know if this is true, but I have seen it on several websites.

United have released him so he is on a free transfer. Has been spotted at the Amex and posted a lot on here - would be a great signing. I might of been the first to mention his name for becoming our keeper a few months back.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If he does sign, we should have a sweepstake for how many different spellings of his surname (Kuszczak) will appear on here.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If he signs we'll see a Pole replacing a Slovak or Dane.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
If he does sign, we should have a sweepstake for how many different spellings of his surname (Kuszczak) will appear on here.

14 :nono:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I thought Kurstzach was pretty steady when he played against us last season. I hope he signs.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is the kind of transfer rumour I like because it's feasible and it's frankly f***ing exciting :thumbsup:

As Brian Clough said "Build your team from the back"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here