Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Lynsey and Sacked?? Perhaps.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Mr Bright 1064 - your station have been rumbled and it's all presented in Worthing isn't it? in fact shouldn't you change your username to Splash1077?

I didn't realise my display name would be bright1064 when I signed up. I just thought it was a login. I see no real reason to change it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah a great station, but only on medium wave and dab :(. Needs nationwide fm coverage really.

my car seems to pick up mw quite well, so its not too much of a problem at the moment

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Absolute Radio is about the only thing I listen to these days, as well as XFM and 6 music. Absolute played AC/DC at 6.50am the other day, followed it up with the Stone Roses. Great tunes to drive to work to

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Another Absolute fan here - it's a great mix of new and old stuff that cuts out the shitty poppy crap.

Plus, the DJ's are actually good too. Christian O'Connell in the mornings is for me the best breakfast show around.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
How about Gold? Top tunage all the way and for early risers (!) there's no presenters and barely any ads from 4.00 to 6.00am.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
How about Gold? Top tunage all the way and for early risers (!) there's no presenters and barely any ads from 4.00 to 6.00am.

Excellent songs, but wish they had a no-repeat policy. They played Maggie May 4 times in 6 hours yesterday...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here