Southwick
Trotster said:
Excellent!!!

Can i be in teh video to please?

To please who though? :lolol:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
The North Stand chat sheep are bleating again!!!!!

The lyrics are poor and dont really ryme. IMHO

Atilla , I could come up with better lyrics but quite frankly I cant be arsed!!!!

but all this said, I will still behind the song 100%. i dont really think it matters what is said just as long as were in the charts.

"Stay bloody sitting down if you want falmer"!!!
(unless you want to p1ss the stewards off, telling you to sit down!)

Patcham BHA

Jul 27, 2004
Can I suggest the word "scumbags" instead of "bastards" in the first verse? Got to keep it family-friendly.
I only want to be in the video if I can dress up as Leo Sayer - otherwise you can forget it.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Patcham BHA said:
Can I suggest the word "scumbags" instead of "bastards" in the first verse? Got to keep it family-friendly.
I only want to be in the video if I can dress up as Leo Sayer - otherwise you can forget it.

You can be Leo Sayer if I can be Brain May?

Deal?

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
can I wear a skirt on TOTP and a big hat with cream on the top, and dance like a fool and then lie down rolling around on the stage. Oh, and I play a mean spoon if that helps.

PS Popkins, go on mate, be arsed, write better lyrics than that and post on them on here. and we'll have a bloody good look at them.

BAA BAAAAA BAAAAAA

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sounds good to me.:drink:

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Speaking as another lyricist, how do you make 'stadium' rhyme with 'Gillingham'?

Final vowel of both is a schwa, followed by an "m"; to reinforce the effect, both words have the same number of syllables and syllable stress.

Dull AND pedantic? I forged a career out of it.

david

Feb 5, 2004
London
You've got to keep 'bastards' in. Anything less, and the strength of feeling towards how much we hate them for putting us in this situation will be lost. You can always bleep it out, which would make people listen to the lyrics harder anyway as they tried to work out what is sung.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What's wrong with abhor, it's a great word.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here