Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Cruise

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He is virtually the same age as me. We were both born in August 1962. Obviously thats not where the similarities end.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
He can play at centre back too.Would benefit us bringing him in as a squad player but can't see him wanting to come to us just to sit on the bench

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And if he can get a young hotty nearly 20 years younger than him why the hell can't I ?. :rant:

Apart from the

looks, talent, fame, money obviously

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I think he played in an away champions league game for Arsenal last christmas. I think he did ok if I remember correctly.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think he played in an away champions league game for Arsenal last christmas. I think he did ok if I remember correctly.

I think that was Matt Damon to be honest.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
It might be viewed as Risky Business by signing someone so young as cover, but if we are only signing him on loan, then we won't be risking too much Collateral and could be Far and Away a great move for all of the parties involved

However if during his loan spell he turns out to be one of A Few Good Men and has the makings of a Legend for the Albion, will Arsenal be willing to accept The Firm offer we make for him or will they reject The Color of Money we offer?

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Could be a good signing. It's just like when we signed Gavin Hoyte on loan because it's risky but it has proved well for our right backs.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
More pointless look at me i've got a source shite from Gav... If it's true and he's not coming why post it?

Plus we have Paints who is a great LB so dunno why we'd want another...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Could be a good signing. It's just like when we signed Gavin Hoyte on loan because it's risky but it has proved well for our right backs.

Eh? Do u mean that awful player Gavin Hoyte? The one who thought he was all that? Who put little effort in?

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Eh? Do u mean that awful player Gavin Hoyte? The one who thought he was all that? Who put little effort in?

Gavin Hoyte is not shit, he went through a bad patch and in the last few games he started to find his form again.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It might be viewed as Risky Business by signing someone so young as cover, but if we are only signing him on loan, then we won't be risking too much Collateral and could be Far and Away a great move for all of the parties involved

However if during his loan spell he turns out to be one of A Few Good Men and has the makings of a Legend for the Albion, will Arsenal be willing to accept The Firm offer we make for him or will they reject The Color of Money we offer?

:albion2:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
He was shit.

No he wasn't, everyone just gives him shit because he went through a bad patch just like Navarro and El Abd have done. He is starting to find his form now and anyone who say Gavin Hoyte is shit clearly doesn't know football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here