Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toilets - Amex - WSL

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Was discussing this with my mate a couple of games a go, I've always been baffled by people queueing outside the cubicles for a pony at half time. I just don't get it. Don't you just make sure you have a good clear out before you even leave the house!? It's bad enough having to go in any public loo, let alone one with about 200 hairy blokes standing in close proximity outside!

But then I suppose this is Brighton...
:facepalm:

Paruresis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Was discussing this with my mate a couple of games a go, I've always been baffled by people queueing outside the cubicles for a pony at half time. I just don't get it. Don't you just make sure you have a good clear out before you even leave the house!? It's bad enough having to go in any public loo, let alone one with about 200 hairy blokes standing in close proximity outside!

But then I suppose this is Brighton...

I take your point but its nice to think you have the option there if required on the odd occasion and not having to worry about selfish smokers. And as our facilities are new i bet they are not the worst public loos you might have to endure. As for the hairy blokes proximity issue, don't you actually stand at a urinal next to two hairy blokes and all with your old fellas out!

Essentially, should i ever be in dire need of a dump and some twat is just having a fag, i will make make my feelings known and if required have a word with a steward.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I don't know why @EdnaKrabappel etc can't just use a shewee and we can then use every available space for urinals. :D

I jest of course before the lynch mobs comes after me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here