Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toilets - Amex - WSL

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I see lots of comments around the catering at the Amex, but I wondered what other people thought of the toilet facilities at the Amex (apologies if this is fixtures, but I couldn't see another thread on it), in regards to the amount of Men's loos. In the WSL, there are two blocks of gents, but actually 3 (or maybe 4) womens facilities which never appear to be being used?

Would it make more sense to refit one of the ladies out as a mens? to avoid the half-time queues?

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I assumed there was a legal requirement to provide equal number.

I agree it is awful though, never seen a queue in the women's.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
If it's a legal requirement (which is likely) then shirley we could more into the new age and make one of the ladies blocks, unisex?

D

Deleted member 18477

ditch the womens facilities altogether i say! make them piss their pants because men are more important.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
They've converted one of the ladies in the North Stand into a men's toliet. :moo:
Why they have left the fanny pad bins in there I don't know - all they are doing is getting splashed with piss. :mad:

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Its payback for all the nightclubs and music festivals where they have to queue for ages while we just go / pee against a tree / wet ourselves*

* delete where appropriate.

explymouthnige

explymouthnige
Jul 5, 2009
Upper Beeding
The East Stand toilets are rubbish too - two little Gents at towards the South end and one largish one towards the North end, if we ever have to give up the S end of the stand we lose one of the small ones. What really annoys me at half time actually

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Agree with OP - WSL queue's do seem to be getting worse and wonder what the requirement is as there are no queue's for the women - maybe it's payback time as we have the better deal in shopping centres ... ;o)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes, in WSU they need to convert one of the Ladies into mens.

To be fair some of the ladies I see in WSU look like they have already been half converted into men.

*runs for cover*

Last edited:

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
To be fair some of the ladies I see in WSU look like they have already been half converted into men.

*runs for cover*

Close to my seat in the WSU there are a number of lasses that could for lack of a better word...have something lobbed up them. Penis wise. (They are f***ing gorgeous)

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Has anyone even raised this with club? I thought this was obvious pre-season at the spurs game, it has of course got progressively worse

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Close to my seat in the WSU there are a number of lasses that could for lack of a better word...have something lobbed up them. Penis wise. (They are f***ing gorgeous)

Haha just incase we weren't sure!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Has anyone even raised this with club? I thought this was obvious pre-season at the spurs game, it has of course got progressively worse

I assume you're referring to my post about some of the women looking like men. In which case as far as I know, nothing has been done about it, and I agree it is getting progressively worse.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I think WSU isn't too bad. Normally a queue for cubicle (they really need more than 2) but otherwise seems ok when I use them at the North end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here