Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toilet reading matter

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Nothing, I have never understood why people read in the khazi...nor felt the need to, would much rather read my book/magazine/newspaper whilst sat on the sofa with a nice cuppa!!!

I'm with Gully on this one too. How effing long do you need to take a dump anyway? You'd think most would want to peg it out of there pronto rather than breathe in the fumes of last night's Madras (for example)

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Current library includes latest Four Four Two, WSC, Guinness Book of Hit Singles, Far Side Compendium, Footrat Flats book.

My son is carrying on the tradition as he has a couple of comics in there as well!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hardly worth it for 30 seconds.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Auto Italia car magazine
Uncut music magazine
A book about the paintings ofSalvador Dali - weird but interesting fucker
The pictures and paintings of Toulouse Lautrec book
A book on the best 100 films of all time.

Read 'em all and really should change them

An interesting collection.

Guardian Great Lyricists - Joni Mitchell
Guardian Great Lyricists - Morrissey
The Observer Book of Weather
Bollocks to Alton Towers - Uncommonly British Days Out
Guardian Guide to Cycling
Practical Internet - October 2002
What Digital Camera - October 1997
The Framley Examiner
Historic Framley
Y'army - Norwich City Fanzine - Issue No 1
Private Eye - Carry On Vicar - St Albion Parish News Book Five
East Sussex County Council - Your County - Autumn 2004 edition

The 1997 edition of What Digital Camera is a particularly good read. The Nikon E2NS looks worth buying. 1280x1000 pixel resolution can be yours for only £8,500. Yes. Eight Thousand Five Hundred pounds.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Chat magazines- Wife reads them in Bed and then they somehow migrate in to the Bathroom. For the record these magazines are incredibly depressing. Some of the Real Life stories are horrendous. The only positive is the top tips. Useless objects transformed in to essential tools for life, how we all have survived this long without Mrs Roper's welly rack which looks cunningly like a lot of short broom handles nailed to a plank of wood, I'll never know.

And right down the bottom of the basket thing is a "Weird Science-Amazing Eyeballs" book, the edges are curling nicely.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I think it is a male thing. My wife positively refuses to let me keep any reading matter in there. I have to say I see nothing wrong with it; but then my Father was renowned for taking the Telegraph to read when he wanted a dump so I obviously have him as a role model (reading on the bog; not the Telegraph, he adds hastily).

Using your mobile phone while you are on the bog is another matter though. How wierd is that???

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Chat magazines- Wife reads them in Bed and then they somehow migrate in to the Bathroom. For the record these magazines are incredibly depressing. Some of the Real Life stories are horrendous. The only positive is the top tips. Useless objects transformed in to essential tools for life, how we all have survived this long without Mrs Roper's welly rack which looks cunningly like a lot of short broom handles nailed to a plank of wood, I'll never know.

They are BRILLIANT!

"SLASHED 30 times in the face - but I still took him back"

"My husband slept with my MUM - but I still love him and want his babies"

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here