Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toilet in The Standard Done over by Palace

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Well i reckon i know a few more Palace fans than you Robert and believe me they just dont care mate, sorry :wave:
If you insist. Just that I'v NEVER met a Palace fan that didn't care about Brighton.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
get out of the toilet threads AJLM, you'll get a reputation, you know :nono:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Silent Bob said:
If you insist. Just that I'v NEVER met a Palace fan that didn't care about Brighton.

Fair enough Bobby if it makes you feel better to believe that then so be it, but i can assure you a lot more Brighton fans care about Palace than vice-versa. Its unfortunate but if you think about it understandable due to the lack of fixtures between the two clubs over the past 15 odd years. From my perspective Palace-Brighton is still THE game.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Fair enough Bobby if it makes you feel better to believe that then so be it, but i can assure you a lot more Brighton fans care about Palace than vice-versa. Its unfortunate but if you think about it understandable due to the lack of fixtures between the two clubs over the past 15 odd years. From my perspective Palace-Brighton is still THE game.
It's nothing to do with making myself feel better, it's my personal experience. Having been to 4 Brighton-Palace games and met plenty of Palace fans away from football I can honestly say I've never met one who didn't care about the rivalry with us.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
AJ's Love Monkey said:

Well since I have lived up here for over 20 years and know a fair few scummers I can honestly say that the rivalry with us sits firmly at the no 1 spot. Millwall is the nearest in comparison but doesn't compare as you cannot have a reasonable rivalry with knuckledraggers!!

Agree?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Silent Bob said:
It's nothing to do with making myself feel better, it's my personal experience. Having been to 4 Brighton-Palace games and met plenty of Palace fans away from football I can honestly say I've never met one who didn't care about the rivalry with us.

Bob only 4!!? I thought you was an oldie like what I am!!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Silent Bob said:

As i said the older Palace fans certainly do but a large proportion of the younger ones just don't get it. You are so sensitive you boys! :D

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
Bob only 4!!? I thought you was an oldie like what I am!!
:ohmy:

I'm old before my time. :down:

AJ's Love Monkey said:
As i said the older Palace fans certainly do but a large proportion of the younger ones just don't get it. You are so sensitive you boys! :D
But all I'm saying is the younger ones I've met..... oh forget it. WE HATE BOURNEMOUTH :angry:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here