Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's top chants

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Well done everybody, great noise coming from the albion fans.
One of the few games I couldnt go to, really pisssed off.
But saw the game in the evening that I had taped and didnt know the score.

Albion cheers still echoing around Worthing at 10pm!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I don't know how many we were, but I tell you, everyone was singing, all through the match. Well done to every one, I just think this season's started getting a little louder, you never know, we might get a little atmosphere going at Withdean, Preston was pretty good.

I have a question, in the singing section(s) at Withdean, are all of you the types who go away? And if you are, do you sing as much at home games as at away games?

I'm only just down the way in G Block but we hardly hear anything from more that half a block away.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
i tend to go to more away games for the exact example of yesterdays game - im sorry but that was so impressive it gave me shivers down my back when we lifted the roof off!

never gonna happened at withdean - also - we actually stood up a lot especially while singing - you cant do that at withdean, so that mean you cant sing as loud sitiing down - FACT!

:drink:

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
What is that chant for Mark McGhee - not that impressive. Like the Adam Virgo one though.

PS I am 31 and I heard batty boys - its now a slippery slope as I shall be hearing Nancy boys in under 6 months time !

My Dad though, bless him, didn't hear either of the cries and had to be told each time a new cry went out what it was.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
The self deprecating chants only work if we are winning (1-0 to the batty boys, we're gay and were beating you)

Might be a bit of a problem for the rest of the season!!!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Inkerman said:
I ahve no idea of your age Superphil but I wonder if those under thirty were singing Battty while us 31 year olds were singing Nancy.

Do youngsters still use the term Nancy?

45 here, & singing 'Batty Boys'

I must be a very young 45 :blush:

Inkerman

Sep 3, 2003
Berkshire
I was at the Reading vs Sunderland game tonight with a mixed batch of people, age wise, and I asked them what Batty Boys meant. They all knew and there were various references to Ali G so I accept that on this matter I am, obviously, completely out of touch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here