Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays Tennis Thread

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Nadal is 3-2 up in the second set, and they've stopped play for a few minutes of fireworks.

He got to the final of the US Open, losing to Nadal!

No he didn't, he got to the US Open Final in 2008 and lost to FEDERER

I remember listening to it on 5live and from early on I just had a feeling Murray wouldn't win it!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
f*** that shit, I'm watching the Aussie vs Pak cricket, Pakistan need 84 from 54 balls with Afridi at the crease

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
are you still up? murray nadal just about to start in the enxt 10 minutes..could be a cracker!! im going for murray in 5!!

Yes, yes I am. A bit worse for wear, but alive. The Roddick vs Cilic match was absolutely magnificent. The first shot was superb and the standard right from the off was just superb, thoroughly enjoyed it. This Murray match is another class above though, as you'd expect considering who is involved, but the increase in standard is very drastic!

I was saying (to my cat, who also stayed up tonight! Well, some of it...) that Murray will start well but fade, I think he'll lose it in 5. I hope not, I want to see Murray win, but I just get a feeling from Nadal at the moment.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
sure your not jealous because hes worth £10 million+ and did have a fit bird..and is very good at something?

Err, no, I just hate his face.

There are plenty of people I don't hate who are worth £10m +, have a fit bird and are good at something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here