Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays SEASON ticket presentations

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Finally WENT to my season ticket presentation today and SEASON tickets are going like HOT cakes.
The FACTS never LIE and a lot if not all the DECENT seats are GONE, I settled for the middle of the EAST towards the back as the West Lower is VIRTUALLY booked solid as far as the penalty AREAS unless you want one in the front couple of ROWS.
West Upper ALSO going well, but NO good for me as I'd NEED oxygen after CLIMBING 97 stairs to get up there.
Can easily see the 15000 TARGET for sales being REACHED at this rate.
Only disappointment was that Richard Hebbard did the TALK and not the POODLE himself.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What was his syrup like ?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It does seem odd that they have an ex-copper who's in charge of safety doing SALES. Or have I missed something?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have it on good AUTHORITY that the POODLE took it upon himself to look up when Ernest was attending his presentation, and BEGGED Richard Hebbard to take the session. He was running in FEAR of Ernests ARS. And rightly SO.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I settled for the middle of the EAST

that%20was%20close.gif

:blush:

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Went this morning and had absolutely no problem getting 4 seats in lower East (2 end of row) ....plenty left in zone D north end (hebbard reckoned 10000+ overall)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
another bloody "i've been toa presentation thread" ban him and his pony tail

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I wish I'd made one now when I got mine way back when :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here