Brighton 1
Northwich Victoria 0

it'll be a closeun!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
1-1. An overconfident Albion find it difficult to scrap with the Vics, who take a shock lead five minutes before half time to a traditionally silent Withers. The crowd manage to inject some support in the second half due to the reappearance of chips in the North Stand.

Six minutes from time the Albion have a corner , the ball ricochets around and KERRY MAYO stabs it home from 8 yards.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I've got no idea - a month ago I'd have said we'd get slaughtered, but now as each game approaches I fear the worst and am pleasantly suprised... long may it continue..

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
El Presidente said:
1-1. An overconfident Albion find it difficult to scrap with the Vics, who take a shock lead five minutes before half time to a traditionally silent Withers. The crowd manage to inject some support in the second half due to the reappearance of chips in the North Stand.

Six minutes from time the Albion have a corner , the ball ricochets around and KERRY MAYO stabs it home from 8 yards.
Well, cheers for giving it away. :p

I predict a 2-1 win to the Albion, with Revell and Hammond scoring.

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
3-0 Albion.

A nervy 1st half display as the non-leagers put up a spirited display, but a goal against the run of the play 2 minutes before half-time from ROBINSON gives the albion a momentum building half-time lead, and knocks the stuffing out of their opposition.
An early second half goal from REVELL all but wraps things up, and the albion just go through the motions in the second half, adding a 3rd goal late on through HAMMOND.
Not the best game ever, but through to the next round!!
:albion:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
:lolol: :lolol: @ some of you :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here