Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's Referee

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
tommy boy said:
i think most are claiming that he was just shit rather than saying he's the reason we lost

we lost because our defence was poor and we didn't turn the screws when we were ahead

fair play. I look forward to Dodd and Mcshane coming back for Badiff.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
As the 8yr old kid in J block announced, we should kill his f***ing family. :lolol: :censored:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I would say the ref was equally shit for both teams. I can't believe he didn't book Blaney for handball :dunce: There were a fair few elbows and kicks from both teams but he just seemed to let them go by, and then blow up when something relatively insignificant happened.

And at the end he lost it totally. How can you give a free kick and then blow up for full time?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
brightonfan_86 said:
Why don't you shut up, and go back to doing your f***ing homework. You pikey wanker.

Dear oh dear you are really becoming an urban keyboard warrior now aren't you.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Thought he had no bottle today. Wasnt going to give the pen when the defender tried to swap shirts with Jake. Had the rely on the lino for that and the the 4th official for the red card. Hart did deliberatley handle the ball but the play should not have got to that point as there was a blatant foul before it.

He let Morrison say whatever he wanted after every decision and not even a talking too after he sprinted 70 yards to have a go at the linesman for the pen.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Its gone now, but still think we should have had a free kick moments before he sent off hart, for a foul on Frutos.

I'll take 3 points of a team that has just come out of the Premiership, they seem to think they are a bigger side, but give it 5 years and I can assure you that the tables will have well and truely turned.

Last edited:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Yes the referee was to blame for the lack of marking for Palace's first goal and he was to blame for Butters being far too slow for the second goal and he was certainly to blame for refusing Magoo permission to bring Dodd on when Hart got sent off and what was he doing not allowing us to use our 2 subs in injury time to waste a few more seconds and break up play.
Yup the ref was certainly the one to blame for us losing yesterday :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest said:
Yes the referee was to blame for the lack of marking for Palace's first goal and he was to blame for Butters being far too slow for the second goal and he was certainly to blame for refusing Magoo permission to bring Dodd on when Hart got sent off and what was he doing not allowing us to use our 2 subs in injury time to waste a few more seconds and break up play.
Yup the ref was certainly the one to blame for us losing yesterday :angry: :angry: :angry:

And no one will see fit to blame the Lardy Jocko Bufoon :angry: :angry: :angry:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ernest said:

Yet again, Ernest's arse talks more sense that the majority on this board

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
Well I try to support refs where possible-and an awful lot of uninformed shite is often directed at them.

BUT Mick Fletcher should never have been appointed to a televised 'derby' match. He has been on the refs list since 1995 and made no impact whatsoever, so he should be kept to Div 2 games between mid-table sides.

He is fat and weak!

Anyone who wants to comment on a refs forum should try : ratetheref.co.uk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here