Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays Ref

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i thought the referee was ovverweigth and should not be refereing at this level.

If he can pass the pretty tricky fitness test and his fitness is not a problem to those assessing then he's good enough for me!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Interesting, thought he had a shocker, missed numerous handballs, allowed Ipswich players to go over the ball 2 or 3 times. A number of people nearby also thought he was very poor. All opinions I guess.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Annoyed ne when he stopped play for a 'head injury' when we were breaking. Other than that OK

Dec 29, 2011
Thought he was decent myself. He was VERY lenient though. I remember one tackle which got a yellow would have been a straight red in some ref's books. He let the game run too. No complaints from me.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
He did well, good decision-making and player control.

But he was a real lardy, let's be honest. If say Buckley had been fouled before putting the cross for CMS, he'd have been about 60 yards away. I'm guessing the fitness test was before Christmas.

He was good - did not miss any big decisions. Some people on here will never agree that any ref has done OK - pretty thankless job trying to please any supporters. I wouldn't have thought either side would have much complaint and that is always a good sign.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He was a very good ref but missed what should have been a yellow for Barnes for knocking the ball out of a players hand preventing him from taking a throw in which is unsportsmanlike conduct in my view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here