As good as he was for us against Wrexham in the F.A.Cup replay :clap:

He can ref us anytime! lol

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yep. Good performance.

Anyone down the South end get a good look at the Barnes penalty claim? Anything in that?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
i thought the referee was ovverweigth and should not be refereing at this level.

I agree. I think him and the fat lino (East side during the 1st half) may have eaten the fourth official.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
The best referee we've had so far I thought he made pretty much all the right correct decisions and although he may not of played advantage, he made players aware of what he did, great referee in my opinion.

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Good tackles by their player on Barnes so never a pen. In general I thought the ref was too fussy and could've let play continue on a number of occasions.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I'm tubby and can't ref, so a better man than me.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
i thought the referee was ovverweigth and should not be refereing at this level.

I agree, too many steak and ale pies before kick off. The only reason we had 4 minutes of injury time was because the ref gave a sermon every time he gave a free kick. Hardly ever played advantage, I thought he was wank.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought he got the big decisions right (there was a hand ball claim in the first half against ipswich that he didn't give, which upset some fans around me - the player's hand was at his side and the ball bounced up, the tackle on cms in he second half shortly before he was subbed wasn't a dangerous enough challenge, nor was it a clear goal scoring opportunity denied to warrant a red). I thought he did well to tolerate a lot of barnes's moaning and some of the niggly fouls. Their number 11 committed enough fouls to earn a yellow for persistent fouling, but the ref showed some leniency there. He didn't seem to fall for barnes's tactics, and I can only really think of one incident with Gai Assulin late in the second half where he could have played advantage but didn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here