Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays Rant (Ticket Office Incompetence)

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Popped in yesterday(Monday)

......"Excuse me..Will it be ok to come in tommorow and obtain a u21 ticket. " Yes but make sure your here before 3pm tomorrow as they are going back then..""Ok I said no Problem"

I just rang and the daft bint behind the jump said Oh no they went back yesterday....why not just say that yesterday.

Might have to pay full price now like the rest of you......Lifes a bitch hey!

Who's behind me 100%

(not that im under 21 but why pay more when you dont have to):angry:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Tight fucker!! :D ;)

Just dont want to give Gillingham any more money..theyve had enough out of us lads!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
byf said:

......"Excuse me..Will it be ok to come in tommorow and obtain a u21 ticket. " Yes but make sure your here before 3pm tomorrow as they are going back then..""Ok I said no Problem"

I just rang and the daft bint behind the jump said Oh no they went back yesterday....why not just say that yesterday.

Who's behind me 100%

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
byf said:

Who's behind me 100%

you need to chill out or you will have coronary artery disease by 35

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Nothing every runs smoothly with that ticket office, sack em all and be done with it! :censored:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Building a new stadium on it aren't they?

Are they?? I didnt know that....Thought They had only jus done a couple of stands up!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Seagullible said:
why didn't you just buy it yesterday?

Because I wasnt 100% I was going yesterday...Tried rallying the lads yesterday..and managed to get 3 of us by close of play yesterday....Im really looking forward to it!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I rang the ticket office to get 2 tickets for Bristol City game and I told them where my mate (season ticket holder) sits and they were very helpful in getting me a seat next to him and another one directly in front...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I phoned yesterday and was told that I had to get there before 3.00pm as the tickets were going back and the match become pay on the day.

Arrived at 1.30 purchased my ticket no problem. They do however, have a new young lady whose first day was yesterday so give her a chance.

Generally I think that the Ticket Office are most helpful and polite, more so than I would be with some of the 'customers'.

Last edited:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
BensGrandad said:
I phoned yesterday and was told that I had to get there before 3.00pm as the tickets were going back and the match become pay on the day.

Arrived at 1.30 purchased my ticket no problem. They do however, have a new young lady whose first day was yesterday so give her a chance.

Generally I think that the Ticket Office are most helpful and polite, more so than I would be with some of the 'customers'.

Fair enough..wasnt that bothered..but your right..they do a good job!

byf said:

(not that im under 21 but why pay more when you dont have to

So you are stealing money from the club? Not only are you a sad cretinous individual for doing this, but to advertise it on a public message board with its own "Me me me" thread whilst at the same time having the nerve to criticise the club... Best I don't put what I'm thinking as I don't want a ban and will no doubt be accused of being a sheep, a bully and not allowing someone else their OPINIONS. You really are a knob of the highest order.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Re: Re: Todays Rant (Ticket Office Incompetence)

Lokki 7 said:
So you are stealing money from the club? Not only are you a sad cretinous individual for doing this, but to advertise it on a public message board with its own "Me me me" thread whilst at the same time having the nerve to criticise the club... Best I don't put what I'm thinking as I don't want a ban and will no doubt be accused of being a sheep, a bully and not allowing someone else their OPINIONS. You really are a knob of the highest order.

You want a fight about it?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Re: Re: Todays Rant (Ticket Office Incompetence)

Lokki 7 said:

Stealing money..are you not sick of paying silly amounts more second rate football..I dont do it every week..And its only giliingham im stealing from anyway..so why so defensive?

Why so quick to insult me?

Re: Re: Re: Todays Rant (Ticket Office Incompetence)

byf said:
Stealing money..are you not sick of paying silly amounts more second rate football..I dont do it every week..And its only giliingham im stealing from anyway..so why so defensive?

Why so quick to insult me?

Firstly, you moan about paying high prices but then you criticise Dick Knight for not putting more money in. How does that work? You expect others to keep the club afloat purely for your benefit?

Although you are right about stealing from Gillingham, I forgot we don't get the away gate. My first reaction was that it is the Albion you are ripping off which is why I got so annoyed. Feel free to steal from the pikeys as much as you like.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
perhaps we just need to some up this thread to help people get a general understanding of whats happening here.

basically...

byf is a twat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here