Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays Press Conference

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Gus eluded to the fact that a player who has started or been on the bench every game this season will not make the team this week, any ideas who it is?

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Not 100% but not sure LuaLua has been involved in every match so far due to his injury.

I was thinking midfield also, but Dicker.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Obviously not a keeper, and we have only had 2 strikers for most of the season. So it has to be midfield or at the back. Short on defenders for a while with CB injuries, so Yes I think it has to be a midfielder.

OK OK - Just checked team sheets. Will be Navarro , Sparrow or Dicker. Navarro would have to remain if Vincelot is not fit. I would imagine Dicker is more likely to stay in the squad than Sparrow.

I'm voting for Spaz

D

Deleted User X18H

That was after Mr Cantor eloaborated on my question . Does it suggest that an opening may be made for the new guy or a returning Hoskins?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Sparrow for sure...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought of CMS being injured but then he misseda game on Scotland call up. Could it be Hoskins and Buckley are fit so Barnes being rested, ready for the 4 quick games to follow? Surely he would just move down to the bench so unless CMS if not fit I must agree on either Sparrow or Dicker, most likely Dicker.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Dicker making way for Vicente seems the obvious choice altough I guess if Vincelot is fit it could be Cook stepping down (yes I know he hasn't played but he has been a regular on the bench and I'm learning not to take Gus entirely literally)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dicker making way for Vicente seems the obvious choice altough I guess if Vincelot is fit it could be Cook stepping down (yes I know he hasn't played but he has been a regular on the bench and I'm learning not to take Gus entirely literally)

Or Sparrow for Vicente as both are more forward minded midfielders.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Vincente isn't match fit yet, be surprised if he's even on the bench.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
He was generalising. The point I got was that it's going to be tough fighting for places when all are fit so may play one game and not even make bench next ... or was it really more specific than that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here