Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Today's positives...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the point we got is the only positive .....woeful performance , 40 yrs an Albion fan , at least we always tried before ....i can't get my head around the "brand" of football we are playing b.....thank fuk we got a point .

NotABrightonFan

Sep 21, 2019
the point we got is the only positive .....woeful performance , 40 yrs an Albion fan , at least we always tried before ....i can't get my head around the "brand" of football we are playing b.....thank fuk we got a point .

Didn't you score and have two sitters in the last 5 minutes? Imagine if you actually tried!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
i just watched the whole game ....did Maupay play ,,,?? serious.

Of course he played. He missed his customary half chance and generally looked around League One level.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Webster getting the most shots........i think.

A Very Angry Man near me told Webster he was **** in the 2nd minute. East Lower near the front so fairly sure the player, and the Sheffield United player near him would have heard it. I know he's a highly paid professional etc but you've got to wonder what anyone hopes to achieve by shouting that at their own team, especially so early in the match.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Sanchez looks better than Ryan
We got a point when it looked like none
We scored from a set piece
We actually looked a little dangerous at corners.....well at least the ball got past the 1st defender
Connolly and Maupay confirmed that they arent Premier League footballers before the January window, hopefully we will get rid and get a decent striker in.

D

Deleted member 2719

A Very Angry Man near me told Webster he was **** in the 2nd minute. East Lower near the front so fairly sure the player, and the Sheffield United player near him would have heard it. I know he's a highly paid professional etc but you've got to wonder what anyone hopes to achieve by shouting that at their own team, especially so early in the match.
Yes madness.Sounds like he is the ****, why would you say that to one of the players? Absolute nutter.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Sanchez.......and that we didn't land Brewster. Even with our sorry state of affairs up front he wouldn't get a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here