Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays Phone in

were you Joshua on the phone in???

That kid should have been shut up long before Harty moved on-10 minutes of a frigging 12 year old continually repeating himself and talking a load of bollocks too. Don't call next week please you precocious little sod.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That kid should have been shut up long before Harty moved on-10 minutes of a frigging 12 year old continually repeating himself and talking a load of bollocks too. Don't call next week please you precocious little sod.

what!

can you imagine the carnage on here if we would have shut him up. I thought he made a very good point about having an experienced backup to Kuips and spoke very eloquently.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
That Oldham fan that rung up was a right bitter bitch, moaning about ticket prices. If i ever remember rightly Oldham tickets are - £20 adults and £11 children - Now thats only 3 quid less than ours. And then she says 'You could see Man U for that price' - What? Since when were Man U tickets £24? I thought they were more like £200!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I did get her to admit we were worth the 3 points...:wave:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
That Oldham fan that rung up was a right bitter bitch, moaning about ticket prices. If i ever remember rightly Oldham tickets are - £20 adults and £11 children - Now thats only 3 quid less than ours. And then she says 'You could see Man U for that price' - What? Since when were Man U tickets £24? I thought they were more like £200!

Better view, and with a roof.

Cheapest Man U ticket is £25.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Better view, and with a roof.

Cheapest Man U ticket is £25.

Yes but the cheapest Man U tickets are NEVER available. Ive got a friend whos going to a game soon, hes payed £200 for his ticket! And he bought it months ago when they were first available.

My point was that our prices our AVERAGE and everyone knows that we need as much money as possible so thats why tickets are pricey.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Yes but the cheapest Man U tickets are NEVER available. Ive got a friend whos going to a game soon, hes payed £200 for his ticket! And he bought it months ago when they were first available.

My point was that our prices our AVERAGE and everyone knows that we need as much money as possible so thats why tickets are pricey.

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={932F65DC-9AE7-433B-A16F-F827B5F1D40D}
Most expensive = £44

Seems a bit strange that us Brighton fans have moaned about prices all season, but away fans aren't allowed to....???

what!

can you imagine the carnage on here if we would have shut him up. I thought he made a very good point about having an experienced backup to Kuips and spoke very eloquently.

He might have had a good point but I got bored with it after he repeated it for what seemed like a hundred frigging times....

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={932F65DC-9AE7-433B-A16F-F827B5F1D40D}
Most expensive = £44

Seems a bit strange that us Brighton fans have moaned about prices all season, but away fans aren't allowed to....???

£44 point is alot more than £27, which i think is our most expensive. I dont care that shes moaning about the prices, i just didnt like her angry tone and her shit comparisons.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Allmost borders on child abuse not cutting him off!

D

Deleted User X18H

Apparantly on the BBC website from 7pm, best caller of the day was Tim from Brighton.
Not much else to COMMEND it , Dave the Guffer was on if he FLOATS your boat.
coudln't agree more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here