Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays Phone in

Stumpy Tim

Tim was good (wasn't me). What I thought was funny was Tim having a go about Harty wasting time talking about Arsenal, and the next caller started talking about something completely different - so Harty brought up Arsenal again. WTF?

Harty talks far too much himself.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tim is Hovebornand bred

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Stumpy Tim back in the UK... welcome home Tim -- just visiting I guess?

Anyway -- come on -- what did you make of a game at Withdean after all these years away?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Phone In was rubbish today... why oh why did we have to put up with the crap about Arsenal - surely there was enough to talk about in the Albion game today, the remaining fixtures, chances of promotion, Forster and Murray compared to partnerships of the past, etc, etc

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Harty did waste another few minutes telling us several times he actually pays for his seat at Withdean.

Stumpy Tim

Stumpy Tim back in the UK... welcome home Tim -- just visiting I guess?

Anyway -- come on -- what did you make of a game at Withdean after all these years away?

Back for a week my friend. I enjoyed the game today. Thought we were excellent for the first 20 minutes but lost our way a little after that. Deserved the win, and we could sneak the play-offs

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
How many times did he say that ???
far too many - the only surprise was that this week he failed to crowbar in a reference to all the good work he does for charidee but doesn't like to talk about...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I DARE you to say that to his FACE. You will find him in H block he is quite easy to spot. Im sure he would love you to say hello!

You see this is the Internet for you.

Some iliterate facist thinks he can be big and hard by being a keyboard warrior, when in fact he is probably some sad little individual sat at home in Lewes wanking over his keyboard.

Do you really think he would come and say hello? that is not how the game is played mate......

Funny thing is I atually think I know who he is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here