Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Just announced.

Mario, Rachel and John-James...

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
any of you like sam? and think josie and john james are doing there head in?

I like Sam, he brings something different to the house and I don't understand why people can't stand John and Josie it's what the show is about.

If anyone wants to know Mario won the 'save and replace' task.

I have a feeling Rachel will go, but I think Joh James time in the house is limited.

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Really?

Just going on the reaction of the crowd at the BB house on eviction night, I thought he was getting the biggest cheers when they read out his name. I would've thought that he was a contender to win the show.

Yeah, he has his fair share of fans but also his fair share of haters. If he is continually up with people like Rachael, who have limited fans, he will survive and I can see him making the final week, however if he comes up against someone like Andrew I can see him going.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I like Sam,

You must be mentally retarded.

Anyone who likes this pathetic excuse for a human being needs their f***ing head testing.

He is clearly simple and his childish hounding of Josie is bordering on pathetic.

Don't give me the usual shit about him being a 'good housemate' - he is a f***ing PRICK.

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
You must be mentally retarded.

Anyone who likes this pathetic excuse for a human being needs their f***ing head testing.

He is clearly simple and his childish hounding of Josie is bordering on pathetic.

Don't give me the usual shit about him being a 'good housemate' - he is a f***ing PRICK.

Two points in reply

1. Learn how to respect other people's views, this is a FORUM where people generally express their views.

2. I'm sure I’m not alone in liking Sam. The main reason for me liking him is due to the extreme boredom that the house had fallen into, until his arrival. All there was to show was John and Josie hiding under bed covers.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Two points in reply

1. Learn how to respect other people's views, this is a FORUM where people generally express their views.

2. I'm sure I’m not alone in liking Sam. The main reason for me liking him is due to the extreme boredom that the house had fallen into, until his arrival. All there was to show was John and Josie hiding under bed covers.

Two points in reply:

1. As it is a FORUM, where people generally express their views, my view is that if you like Sam, then, by definition, you are f***ing RETARDED

2. I'm sure you're not. It must be comforting to you to know that there are more twats like you in the World.

:thumbsup:

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Two points in reply:

1. As it is a FORUM, where people generally express their views, my view is that if you like Sam, then, by definition, you are f***ing RETARDED

2. I'm sure you're not. It must be comforting to you to know that there are more twats like you in the World.

:thumbsup:

Are you like Andrew, does he remind you of your school days where he was the 'big' bully that picked on you.

You don't like him whereas I do, no need to get violent over it and call me a twat. GROW UP.

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
Two points in reply

Your not alone i like sam, and i think some of the housemates like him too in a way. John james and Josie are annoying with Josies voice doing my f***ing nut!

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Sam is the biggest twat in the house by a country mile, but what he said to Josie was true.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Yeah, he has his fair share of fans but also his fair share of haters. If he is continually up with people like Rachael, who have limited fans, he will survive and I can see him making the final week, however if he comes up against someone like Andrew I can see him going.

After tonight's programme I think John James may have lost a few of those fans. And Rachel came across well tonight.

Still reckon that it'll be Rachel for the chop though cos the girls will all fancy John James and keep him in. And it's them that vote.

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
After tonight's programme I think John James may have lost a few of those fans. And Rachel came across well tonight.

Still reckon that it'll be Rachel for the chop though cos the girls will all fancy John James and keep him in. And it's them that vote.

I couldn't agree more. John was in one of those 'moods' tonight. When things don't go his way he has to take someone with him. He even argued with Dave tonight, who he sees as one of his friends.
He still is one of my fav housemates but is losing fans left, right and centre.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here