Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's Monaco Grand Prix

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Expect it to be FULL of drama as the weather forecast is rain and without traction control this year and the fact that the cars pass within inches of the barriers expect some fairly hairy driving.

Hamilton on the 2nd row and an all Ferrari front row.

Can't wait :yahoo:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Cannot help but feel that the two Ferrari's are running a light load. If it rains throughout the race then this will play right in to their hands. However if it starts and stops then they will lose any advantage that they will have gained.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Hamilton can repeat his blistering start at the last GP it will be an interesting 1st corner and like you I feel he may be fuelled quite a bit heavier which won't help his start and ability to use what seems to be a better 1st lap grip from the tyres than Ferrari.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I *might* acutally watch this one unless I'm racing online at the time!

Was gonna do the Odean thing too, they are showing it live and uninterrupted!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This could all ride on the first corner.. I fear that unless Hamilton gets in between the Ferrari's it will be a procession. I also fear that if he goes for it he may get smeared at that first corner....oh dear...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
This is probably the race where pit-stops and the weather have the greatest impact, misjudging when to stop can leave a driver stuck behind back markers or losing vital and hard to make-up places, rain showers resulting in a greasy track usually has just one result.

Could be a very interesting race today.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Can't wait for it to begin. Hopefully Lewis can win and then Donny can win too :)

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
OH Dear Hamilton

:down:

*reaches for remote to change channel*

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Looks cut and dried.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Safety car out - bad news for Hamilton - they all group up and his big lead counts for nothing :(

Looks like you spoke too soon Dougdeep

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There is a two hour time limit.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
3pts clear at the top of the table.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here