Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays Metro - Lewis Dunk - Chelsea - £5m - blah blah (merged)

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
"Arsenal and Fulham had scouts watching Dunk in last week's Carling Cup defeat to Liverpool." Well they're certainly top-notch scouts if they can tell how good a player someone is simply by the way he sits in the stand watching. Given that howler I wonder how accurate the rest of the story is?

From what I understand, Arsenal did have scouts at the Liverpool game, who were somewhat disappointed by Dunk's omission.

Pestell

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
A mate of mine does a bit of youth scouting for Arsenal and was asked to arrange a meeting with Dunk and his family last week.

A mate of mine works in had an uncle, who's son's next door neighbour was asked what he thought of Dunk......... Ohhhhh

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Lewis Dunk. Chelsea. £5m

Chelsea now interested in Dunk and the Metro are suggesting that an offer in the region of £5m plus loans the other way would secure his services. :ohmy:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bloody hell. Terry is past it. Maybe they will offload him at the end of the season? Could see him working for Gus. I bloody hate him, but that aside he would give us some much needed experience if we were entering the Premiership.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Chelsea now interested in Dunk and the Metro are suggesting that an offer in the region of £5m plus loans the other way would secure his services. :ohmy:

Would definately take that. Think about the type of player we can get with this money. One of the advantages of being in the Championship, you get more money for your players.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Maybe we can get £5million and they can loan him straight back to us.

If he went to Chelsea, he'd never play for 2 or 3 years.

If he is worth £5million, Sol Bamba must be worth at least £15million

Apart from the fact he is 26. Best CB in the league though.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£5m having only played 14 games:ohmy:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
At least we are in a position we can demand a fee and not have to offer a discount to pay next month's wages.

Wait until he gets into the U21s and rubs shoulders with Premier League starlets though.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
sell him for 5million in jan, but we want lampard and lakuka on loan till end of season. Would soften the blow

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dunky's transfer value is going up quicker than the price of gold :lol:

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Lewis Dunk has yet to establish himself in the first team and only got the chance due to injuries to those who will soon be challenging him, did this rumour start from his agent?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lewis Dunk has yet to establish himself in the first team and only got the chance due to injuries to those who will soon be challenging him, did this rumour start from his agent?

Its not a rumour , several Premier League clubs have been keeping tabs on Dunky since last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here