Votes: 67 74.4%
  • 'Nick Nick' fencesitter

Votes: 8 8.9%

• Total voters

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
34064 Fighter Command said:
Jim Davidson started The British Forces Foundation in April 1999 to provide morale-boosting entertainment to troops while on operations. Believing passionately in the sacrifices our servicemen and women make for us, he decided to set up a charity dedicated solely to cheering them up in times of need!

With the support of HRH The Prince of Wales, the charity's Patron; Baroness Thatcher, the President and an array of high profile Trustees from the Armed Forces, diplomatic corps and world of entertainment, the charity has already put on some spectacular shows.

In three consecutive years there have been fantastic television shows broadcast on BBC of The British Forces Foundation at work in the Falklands, Iraq and on board HMS Invincible. Celebrities appearing alongside Jim and giving top performances to the men and women of our Armed Services include Emma Bunton, Martine McCutcheon, Sir John Mills, Sir Steven Redgrave and Matthew Pincent, Atomic Kitten and S Club.

And there have been numerous other shows around the world – Kosovo, Gibraltar, Germany, Kuwait and Norway among them – with the likes of Status Quo, Mylene Klass and Kenny Jones of The Whoby HRH The Prince of Wales - Patron, The British Forces Foundation
“The work of our Service personnel on operations is well known. We must not forget however the work, much of it unsung, that goes on in the background to support their efforts and that contributes to their success. The British Forces Foundation plays a key role continuing the tradition of bringing entertainment to servicemen and women wherever they may be. I ask you to support this work and help the British Forces Foundation entertain our Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen deployed around the world.”.

Yeah that's all very noble and everything but if I was in some war the last person I would want to see is Jim f***ing Davidson. Why doesn't he let himself be used for target practice if he wants to boost morale?

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Selfish right wing Tory.

Does not warrant any further publicity and will soon be forgotten, in the mists of time.

A suitable punishment for his glorification of the mad Bitch.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
34064 Fighter Command said:
Jim Davidson started The British Forces Foundation in April 1999 to provide morale-boosting entertainment to troops while on operations. Believing passionately in the sacrifices our servicemen and women make for us, he decided to set up a charity dedicated solely to cheering them up in times of need!

With the support of HRH The Prince of Wales, the charity's Patron; Baroness Thatcher, the President and an array of high profile Trustees from the Armed Forces, diplomatic corps and world of entertainment, the charity has already put on some spectacular shows.

In three consecutive years there have been fantastic television shows broadcast on BBC of The British Forces Foundation at work in the Falklands, Iraq and on board HMS Invincible. Celebrities appearing alongside Jim and giving top performances to the men and women of our Armed Services include Emma Bunton, Martine McCutcheon, Sir John Mills, Sir Steven Redgrave and Matthew Pincent, Atomic Kitten and S Club.

And there have been numerous other shows around the world – Kosovo, Gibraltar, Germany, Kuwait and Norway among them – with the likes of Status Quo, Mylene Klass and Kenny Jones of The Whoby HRH The Prince of Wales - Patron, The British Forces Foundation
“The work of our Service personnel on operations is well known. We must not forget however the work, much of it unsung, that goes on in the background to support their efforts and that contributes to their success. The British Forces Foundation plays a key role continuing the tradition of bringing entertainment to servicemen and women wherever they may be. I ask you to support this work and help the British Forces Foundation entertain our Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen deployed around the world.”.

Yes; but he''s still a wanker!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My dad saw him on the train home to Southampton once. He was completely pissed up and abusing everyone working on the train, all because the midnight service didn't open the bar to sell him more beer.

Sums him up really. Total fuckface.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Never even heard of him? I bet he supports Chelsea!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Simster said:
My dad saw him on the train home to Southampton once. He was completely pissed up and abusing everyone working on the train, all because the midnight service didn't open the bar to sell him more beer.

would have thought your dad would have known better than to behave like that...:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here